• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible he's talking about his day 10 post. Which is the one where he drew Red going up against a Pikachu. It's possible he's just reaffirming that the game may take place in Kanto in some way.

Yeah, I doubt its anything substantial. Its probably just hinting at more kanto rumor stuff we already have been hearing about through other rumors and leaks. No earth shattering new revelations. Id love to be proven wrong though.

Yeah but why does he tweet about it today then, he knows well that most people already know about the hints/leaks about kanto. Either he is a jerk and is trolling or there really is more than just kanto references, as he also refers to all drawings in the 30 days not just the ones with red and gary/blue.

If you have time to spend...
Pixelpar countdown 1.jpg Pixelpar countdown 2.jpg

Because actual seems to have people in serious trouble as of late. The least they can do is help us figure stuff out ouselves without telling
If these riddlers/leakers/whatever wanted complete protection, they’d post on 4chan, reddit or something. The anonymity of those sites helps.

Also a lot of leakers pass their info through someone else to avoid legal troubles.

As it stands these riddles aren’t helping us at all. We’re mostly running in circles.

If these riddlers/leakers/whatever wanted complete protection, they’d post on 4chan, reddit or something. The anonymity of those sites helps.

Also a lot of leakers pass their info through someone else to avoid legal troubles.

As it stands these riddles aren’t helping us at all. We’re mostly running in circles.

Most of them do. Pixelpar doesn't seem to be a 1st contact point of information regardless, he's getting this from someone.

I don't know, I really enjoy the riddles. Was the best part of Sun and Moon's pre-release period. Unless we're going to get actual info/footage, I'd much rather a riddle to dissect.

Most of them do. Pixelpar doesn't seem to be a 1st contact point of information regardless, he's getting this from someone.
Then why doesn’t he just say what he knows instead of doing all these charades? It doesn’t make sense that he’s posting riddles on behalf of someone else instead of actual info.

Then why doesn’t he just say what he knows instead of doing all these charades? It doesn’t make sense that he’s posting riddles on behalf of someone else instead of actual info.

He's probably not allowed to, or he'd rather ere on the side of caution. I've had to do the same kind of stuff before posting Sentai/Kamen Rider rumors. Just because he knows, if he knows, doesn't mean he's obligated to share.

Hasn't he been clear about not having any informations about the announcement itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom