• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe did a complete 180 and that’s really weird to me tbh

He’s historically had a no stance to any leak, he was always saying gen 8 is next until very recently.

Given it took him months and almost to the official reveal trailer to believe the starter evolution leak, why would he do a complete 180 and say yes to leaks now when at least the starter evolutions had physical proof.
Normally he keeps an eye on things that seem very believable. And I guess this got him hooked too.

Ash pikachu&Lisa eevee
rainbow eevee hype

So I am the only one that, everytime I read "Pokemon: Let's Go" I start to sing to myself: "Hey Hey Let’s Go! 喧嘩する" or is that just me and my weird brain associations?

Why do I suddenly think that the Pokémon professor for Pokémon let’s go pikachu/eevee it’s going to be Prof. Willow?

Who knows, but i think his artstyle doesn‘t really fit the ones from the games. Prof Oak is going to return probably.

Also the pokeball angle thing, i thought it was known already. But yeah pretty interesting isn’t it :sneaky:

I know it probably won‘t happen, but i hope they add johto too, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
why people take this guy seriously to begin with ?

why people take this guy seriously to begin with ?
Just as why people take Verlis seriously, same poop
Just taking a little scroll through either of their Twitters made me wonder, How does anyone take them seriously?
And I could say the same about Mega Pokemon XY, but at least he's civil.

Not assuming, exactly, it's just that the game titles implying an Eevee and Pikachu focus in the era of cut scene pokemon games poses the potential that they may be a permanent addition to your travels- not necessarily your team. Think like if Cosmog never got off the screen.

They kinda already took a step in this direction with Rotomdex, because what makes a game more fun for kids than having a non-optional mascot bobbing around you throughout your entire journey?

tenor.gif

At least they probably won't talk.

Not really seeing why that would be the case. Pokemon's never forced you to keep a starter in any Main game, whether it's on your team or not. If it was a side series, I could potentially see it being the case but it would seem odd, IMO, for a main game.

Joe did a complete 180 and that’s really weird to me tbh

He’s historically had a no stance to any leak, he was always saying gen 8 is next until very recently.

Given it took him months and almost to the official reveal trailer to believe the starter evolution leak, why would he do a complete 180 and say yes to leaks now when at least the starter evolutions had physical proof.

Not the biggest fan of Joe but the starter evolution "proof" could have easily just been fan art. Anyone can put "Confidential" on something~ Just turned out to be true so I could see why he and a lot of other people remained skeptical there. I think with the increase of "Insiders" this time around and even those possible hints from Masuda himself, people seem more inclined to believe these rumors.

Though I'm pretty much the opposite, I thought the Starters had way more credibility than I think P&E does~ XP

I still think "Let's Go" is kind of subtitle or promotional slogan. In current form that titles doesn't have sense to me.

I just hope the part about being a Yellow remake is fake and they’re just using Pikachu and Eevee because of their popularity.

Keep references to the anime as low as possible, please GF.

If the GO Pikachu thing is true, Philly and several others in the same boat as him are gonna be in a world of hurt. That goes for the same people who are insistently saying that the games will not release till 2019, since this GO Pikachu leak says a 2018 release.

I just hope the part about being a Yellow remake is fake and they’re just using Pikachu and Eevee because of their popularity.

Keep references to the anime as low as possible, please GF.

I'd rather have a revisit than a remake, but I would kill for a 3D Jesse and James, possibly Meowth too. I want Bitch and Cassidy too.

EDIT: Oh my life my phone accidentally wrote Bitch and Cassidy instead of Butch and Cassidy LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom