• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad idea, although I think USUM tried to imply that the Looker in those games was the one who ended up in Hoenn. In ORAS, he washes up on the shore of the Battle Resort with only an Audinite in his pocket. Then, in USUM, when you encounter him on Route 9, he says this: “Alola is a nice place and so very peaceful. Most ideal for a vacancy. I was just in Konikoni City, where I got a most unusual stone at Ms. Olivia's shop!"

It’s unlikely that he is simply referring to one of the Thunder Stones that he gives you, because those are hardly “most unusual” and, well, he specifically says that he bought three Thunder Stones. That’s plural rather than singular and, again, the fact that he has three of them kind of squashes the idea of them being “most unusual.” Whereas a Mega Stone certainly fits that bill.

Of course, there’s no reason why that couldn’t dovetail with your idea. He’s seemingly just on vacation in USUM, so maybe the RR takeover caught Interpol’s attention (I’d be rather concerned if it didn’t; it was literally every villain known up to this point working together), and they put him on the case. If USUM were indeed trying to imply that he would somehow fall through time and space to end up in ORAS, then it’s an open question as to when he encountered a wormhole that would enable that. Investigating a criminal incident that directly involved Ultra Wormholes is probably as good of a reason as any.

Aren’t there like 20 different Pokémon based on that thing at this point?
Only Suicune

Let me post this here myself this time...
I received message that this gif was real, and that it caused a huge verbal fight in the Chinese community.
They were arguing on whether it's the leaker's fault, or the fault of the one who call leakers out.

View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/996988433150033920

Last edited:
I'm kinda of tired soft reboots go big or go new. A hard reboot would mess with tcg and anime.

Am I the only one thinking that we're not going to get any news on a new main series game soon and that the Let's Go games are just spin offs? Because if you think about it, it's due time for a console game since the last one was Pokken and that was like what almost 3 years ago.

Like they probably won't do anything with Gen VIII until next year unless they plan on hiding something in the Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee trailer again.

Only Suicune

While “20” was an exaggeration, I have seen it come up in discussions for more than just Suicune for sure. Arceus being the main culprit, but it is a term I see crop up fairly often in this fandom.

Let me post this here myself this time...
I received message that this gif was real, and that it caused a huge verbal fight in the Chinese community.
They were arguing on whether it's the leaker's fault, or the fault of the one who call leakers out.

View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/996988433150033920

Why is the tail half male and half female?

Anyway, is it just the quality or does this has a coloring-book/water-painting/children-drawing asthetic just like the logo seem to be. Maybe it just only me, but it seem that way to my eyes.

Why is the tail half male and half female?

Anyway, is it just the quality or does this has a coloring-book/water-painting/children-drawing asthetic just like the logo seem to be. Maybe it just only me, because it seem that way to me.
I heard that they wanted to display both the female and male model, so that the tail looks weird.

The questions i have are this:

*Will there be a set of brand new pokemon?
*Will there be a set of brand new kantonian pokemon?
*Will there be a new mythical pokemon?
*Will they explore the mewtwo origin?
*Will they give new z-moves to the legendary birds?
*Will they let you explore Johto or Sevii islands?
*Will they give you bulbasur, charmander and squirtle?
*Will eevee and pikachu evolve?
*Will you meet Lilie and/or Gladion?
*Who will be the Gym Leaders?
*Who will be the Elite Four?
*Who will be the Champion?
*Will Cinnibar island be reconstructed?
*Is this a new timeline?
*Who will gave you the Z-crystals?

And lastly

WHEN WILL GENERATION 8 CAME TO BE???

This leak seems mostly fake because of the Gorochu thing but eh lol

Its from Anon

/vp/ - Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee is not a Remake, it's a Reboot - Pokémon - 4chan
Right know there is some confusion going on, what Pokemon Let's Go actually is. Let me tell you it's not a Pokemon Yellow Remake and it's not a Gen. 7 Game.

-The Game takes place in a complety new Kanto. It is a full 3D Third Person JRPG and not a 3DS Game in HD based on a Layout of 1996 Gameboy JRPG.

-There are new Pokemon, most of them are Evolutions of already known Pokemon (mainly from Kanto), and there are also knew Regional Forms for some Non-Kanto Pokemon.

-Instead of having new Starters GF had the idea to use Pikachu an Eevee. Both get new Evolutions. Gorochu is back. Eevee is finally getting a Normal Evolution Line.

-Your Pokemon can follow you (not only Pikachu an Eevee), Wild Pokemon are also shown in the Overworld, No Random Encounters

-Catching Pokemon is still like in the older Pokemon Games, a new Element inspired by Pokemon Go is that you can throw a Ball via the Touchscreen (in Handheld Mode) or with Motion (Docked Mode).

-Pokemon from Pokemon Go can finally be brought into the Real Games via the Pokemon Bank.

The Game will be revealed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This leak seems mostly fake because of the Gorochu thing but eh lol

Its from Anon

/vp/ - Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee is not a Remake, it's a Reboot - Pokémon - 4chan
I know it seems like a lot of fanservice, but honestly, that's what I expect with titles like Lets Go! Pikachu and Eevee. The list sounds completely realistic, honestly.

Also, congrats to whoever claims post #10000! I wish it could be me, but sadly, I'll either be asleep or working when we get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom