• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do but wait until Monday morning comes then. I'm so tiered so I'll go to bed early. See you all in the morning.

Does anyone think we will be able to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon go to the Switch games? I just got three shiny Charmanders in the charmander event yesterday and evolved one but want to keep one unevolved and save it for the journey in the switch games.

Let's Go! Special Mimikyu Edition: Every Pokémon is replaces by Mimikyu in a different costume.

Yes

As for transferring mons from GO to Switch. I'm skeptical. Remember, stats work VERY differently in GO than the main series, as do IVs, moves, basically everything. It seems like it would be quite the task if they can figure that conversion out.

That's what people said about VC transfers. Granted, that was a bit easier, but still.

Go has levels and IVs for three stats (Attack, Defense and Stamina/HP). All they need to do is keep the level as-is and convert IVs by multiplying by 2, while randomly generating the remaining IVs, ability and personality value. EVs would be set to 0 much like in VC transfers.

I think tranfering from go will happen, i think masuda already expressed his want of that.
Also there was that icon dataminers found for an unknown location transfer everyone was saying related to go, but im not knowledgeable enough in go to know why people were saying this icon means that

Attachments

• C28XzlcW8AAdUFR.jpeg
    C28XzlcW8AAdUFR.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 61
Alright then,we shall.
Let's Go guess the exact time and date of the Pokémon Direct announcement.Let's see if someone gets it right.
I'm guessing 11:21 PM on the 21st.(Japan time);)
Watch us get Forum maintinence again...
When a fan can make a game look better than a company who owns the biggest franchise of all times...Funny/sad.
Have you tried any of the Chinese Pokémon ripoffs? They are definitely odd, and will never replace a Pokémon game, but it’s pretty interesting what they have in the games. They are in full 3D, it’s an MMO so you walk around in a huge server and can go battle whoever you want, Pokémon walk with you, there are Mega Evolutions for Pokémon that don’t have them, and it’s so mainstream that they have an auto battle button. There is also a Red/Blue Remake and a moba too. They at all free but some of them require some Chinese trickery on your mobile device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom