• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what people said about VC transfers. Granted, that was a bit easier, but still.

Go has levels and IVs for three stats (Attack, Defense and Stamina/HP). All they need to do is keep the level as-is and convert IVs by multiplying by 2, while randomly generating the remaining IVs, ability and personality value. EVs would be set to 0 much like in VC transfers.
Go doesn't have levels... unless you're counting the trainer level? =/

Been hearing that for months
220px-Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

Hopefully this is the last time xD

Been a crazy leak season

Im conflicted. My logical brain is telling me not to get my hopes up (again) for an announcement this week, but im seriously too big of a nerd for pokemon not to be getting filled with anticipation right now. Im only thinking tomorrow due to it being 21 and thats special for eevee, but any day this week will do. I really just want this announcement.

same boat

I'm so jaded from the past few weeks not giving us an announcement when May has seemed like it would be "the month" but ever since the lets go stuff leaked and the insiders have started saying "this month" I've been more hopeful than usual

Really hoping tomorrow is the day we at least get a direct announcement, or something else leaks, or something.

I think tranfering from go will happen, i think masuda already expressed his want of that.
Also there was that icon dataminers found for an unknown location transfer everyone was saying related to go, but im not knowledgeable enough in go to know why people were saying this icon means that

The icon itself is a G inside an O. Aside from that, SciresM found out that "holoholo" is an internal game codename for Go, and the icon was for "horohoro", so there's no doubt about it.

Go doesn't have levels... unless you're counting the trainer level? =/

The Pokemon do have levels up to 30 IIRC, maybe it's 40, but they're not visible in the game without outside help.

The Pokemon do have levels up to 30 IIRC, maybe it's 40, but they're not visible in the game without outside help.
Just went and looked it up again and yeah, it is 40, because it's randomly assigned equal to or below your trainer level, and trainer level currently caps off at 40.

Whiiiich means that people could wind up with fully evolved Pokemon at level 1- including Dragonite.

Prepare yourselves... for the Poke-Scheisse Cataclysm.

What is it?

This catastrophic event happens roughly every 2-4 years, depending on the restoration period of Big Dawg Masuda. A full moon happens, pandemonium ensues the entire Pokemon community, resulting in speculation, debates, rumors, and all around silliness. 10-minute videos of absolutely nothing begin flooding the Internet, and leakers are reportedly being targeted by ninja snipers. The fandom and its ideas becomes split in two or three ways in such a magnitude that rivals that of the Krakatoa explosion of 1883. Very few people make it out with their sanity intact and live to tell about it.

Run.

Run for your lives.

It's Hoopa-ning.

Prepare yourselves... for the Poke-Scheisse Cataclysm.

What is it?

This catastrophic event happens roughly every 2-4 years, depending on the restoration period of Big Dawg Masuda. A full moon happens, pandemonium ensues the entire Pokemon community, resulting in speculation, debates, rumors, and all around silliness. 10-minute videos of absolutely nothing begin flooding the Internet, and leakers are reportedly being targeted by ninja snipers. The fandom and its ideas becomes split in two or three ways in such a magnitude that rivals that of the Krakatoa explosion of 1883. Very few people make it out with their sanity intact and live to tell about it.

Run.

Run for your lives.

It's Hoopa-ning.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1WTdtRWZ8

If Raichu is available then I'm definitely #TeamPikachu

Regarding the availability of Pikachu and Eevee in these versions- how will it be handled? Will there be wild Eevee in LGP and wild Pikachu in LGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom