• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Raichu is available then I'm definitely #TeamPikachu

Regarding the availability of Pikachu and Eevee in these versions- how will it be handled? Will there be wild Eevee in LGP and wild Pikachu in LGE?
If Eevee/Pikachu are indeed Starters exclusive to their Version, I imagine that they'll be special in some way/s, but if that is indeed the case I expect they'll be unable to Evolve, Trade or Breed, to at least a certain point in the game, if at all, not that I want any of those to happen, this is just what I expect.

Further more if they are indeed unable to Breed, I imagine you'll be able to attain Eevee/Pikachu in its counterpart's game as an Eevee could still be found at the Celadon Mansion in Yellow despite it being your Rival's starter, however they'll probably turn it into a gift you receive from someone instead if them being wild or just found somewhere randomly and they'll just be a standard Pokémon and possibly the only one of its kind you can receive without trading, transfering or breeding.

Rumors...
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So this could just be that they are jumping on the hype of the Let's go train or they have seen something in the code of the Switch. Kurt (Kaphotics) rarely tweets unless its based around Pokemon or the development of custom firmware on the switch.
upload_2018-5-21_19-29-59.png

Attached below is a recent tweet from Michael (Same day as the rumors really got going/ logo leak)

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-21_19-32-42.png
    upload_2018-5-21_19-32-42.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 125
So this could just be that they are jumping on the hype of the Let's go train or they have seen something in the code of the Switch. Kurt (Kaphotics) rarely tweets unless its based around Pokemon or the development of custom firmware on the switch.
View attachment 110197
Attached below is a recent tweet from Michael (Same day as the rumors really got going/ logo leak)
and thay both RT about the leak day after, hmmm..

They did the same thing with their Profile Pic the day before they announced they had a copy of USUM.

Obviously they wouldn't have the game but they could have very well of seen something in a datamine in the switch. Both acting very suspicious.
michael usually knows some stuff, few seconds after usum file leaked he said it's real.

Its def a good sign at this stage, Michael and team were behind the great datamine of Gen 6 and 7 and uncovered a lot of secrets including other stuff we didnt know initially like the Lycanrok 3 form hint and some other minor changes to the general system.

something will come today from project evee but we dont know what.
I think that will be standard post, nothing more.

From what is info that something will come today?

Last edited:
Apparently, the april 1st leaker that originally talked about Let’s Go said this today on 4chan:

Not sure if he means in the regional dex or just in general, but either way it’s really disappointing if true.

If it's true I'm not interested anymore. Rattata and Pidgey everywhere isn't something "fun".

Edit: 4chan
This guy leaked on April 1st with "Let's Go". Now he wrote that in game will be only first generation. What the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom