• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People speculating about the end of anime
basically the plot of this statement its related the end of anime its 138 or 139
and maybe the end its in april or may from next year
hope the future anime be decent and the animations doesnt look childish

Last minutes, the suspense is killing me. If it gets announced and even if its something shitty people will probably still go crazy for the first hour, just because we got finally real information and later on will flame on the games:ROFLMAO:

i just want information Gamefreak don‘t let me down

People speculating about the end of anime
basically the plot of this statement its related the end of anime its 138 or 139
and maybe the end its in april or may from next year
hope the future anime be decent and the animations doesnt look childish

Don't get your hopes up.

The anime is designed for kids and spinoffs like Pokemon Generations are the best we grownups will get.

1447368017030s.jpg

It was nothing after all. I'm not that disappointed. Honestly my expectations of announcement predictions are pretty low. It'll happen when it happens.

Yeah the announcement doesn't HAVE to be today in the week but it would a surprise if it did we have 10 more days of the month(not counting today) to see if anything happens.

It can still be today though (depending on your timezone), releasing details on a Pokemon game at 11PM sounds a bit too harsh for the kids that are probably already sleeping at that time, i remember spending the whole day on May 7th waiting for the Switch online service details, only for them to be released at 11 AM JP time, 11 PM for me (i was already sleeping and got all the news the next day :cry:).

I doubt they link an announcement of the game (or the release date while we are at it), to any day 21 just because of Eevee day, would be too much promotion for only one of the versions imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom