• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that if someone faked such a rich texture and nice animation, they would have fixed the tail.
Do you mean the curve on the end? From what I've heard they overlaid both the Male and Female models together.

So professional graphic take his time to troll a lot of people. Hmm, interesting.

It has happened before. A lot of times.

*gets flashbacks of the fire bunny, grass lemur and water platypus starters*
Remember the flood of fake starter leaks we faced in the previous rumour threads?

It has happened before. A lot of times.

*gets flashbacks of the fire bunny, grass lemur and water platypus starters*
Remember the flood of fake starter leaks we faced in the previous rumour threads?

>professional graphic
>fan drawings

Ok.

>professional graphic
>fan drawings

Ok.

Firstly, Professionals can be fans too.

'Fan drawings'= drawings made by fans which may include people who just happen to be professional artists.
When the starter set was circling around the Internet, the general consensus was that the drawings are high-quality and professional level.

And we have 0 proof that the Pikachu is a 'professional' art. The animation is currently unsourced.

We have seen time and time again that this community has excellent artists who do not hesitate to share their talents anonymously as 'leaks'.

All this debate over the gif is pretty pointless, tbh. Even if it’s real it literally tells us nothing about how the game will look like.
Considering Pikachu is likely to be one of the starters, I wouldn't be surprised if it and Eevee got updated animations for the sake of cut scenes, mostly.

>professional graphic
>fan drawings

Ok.

C_AGwplXgAAAwjR.jpg

Well then this week's soon coming to a close. Guess next week is it for the possible deadline which if anything happens I expected this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom