• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 151 mons are really true, fantastic!

Or she means Go integrations...

Attachments

• 1527193031820.png
    1527193031820.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 135
To think just a week ago we were happy that there was finally a believable leak and that there would be an announcement this week. Now we are back to 'XD I'm gonna die before Pokemon Switch gets announced' meme. But seriously, we still have a full week to go. It's not over yet.

While I think that a May reveal is the most likely, even if they reveal them at E3 I'm predicting a bombing marketing campain, like bigger than s/m, with news every two weeks. With an October/November release, they have 5/6 months to promote the games properly, cause this time they also have to convince some people to buy the console.

News every other week for 5/6 months is a bit risky~ Can be good for some but seems like every new game that's come out the past couple of years, fans want GAME FREAK to leave some stuff to be discovered themselves. One game they'll say they didn't release enough and the next one, they say they gave out too much and there wasn't anything left to look forward to~ Hard to please everyone, I know, but a good balance is good enough for me, personally~

What makes you think that one is correct? There are tons of information about LGPE. If anything, 151 seems the least likely out of all of them to be correct.
It might be because of the ‘unfortunately’ part, which might refer to the 151 Pokémon.

I just hope that, regardless of when, they’ll confirm if we’ll be limited to the OG Pokémon or not in the reveal.

I added screen, click on him.
I assume you think it pertains to 151 because of her phrasing ('unfortunately, it's true', 'accepting' etc.)? There are plenty of rumoured details about LGPE that many players find hard to accept.

@Gholume; doesn't necessarily means its the 151 pokemon leak.
Maybe she means about "Go integration" conversional, maybe...

I assume you think it pertains to 151 because of her phrasing ('unfortunately, it's true', 'accepting' etc.)? There are plenty of rumoured details about LGPE that many players find hard to accept.
It's one from possibilities.

What's the most difficult information to accept however? Go integration or the lack of gen 2-7 pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom