• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not eagerly awaiting an announcement at this point? XD All the freaking out here and I'm just wondering if anyone else is sitting back with an indifferent shrug.

I honestly just keep coming back to see if there's anything new of interest and because the speculation is fun.
Watch them making a direct just to announce the titles, like they did with s/m.

The most probable answer, even if it seems unfair. By the time a Unova set is released outside Japan (February), the Reshiram/Zekrom distributions will be old news.

I agree, I love Unova, but it being skipped over in favor of the new game would not surprise me. Plus, as the article mentions, it covered some of its big sellers in other cards, so they may just shove off the legendaries into other sets, maybe include a few other popular Pokémon like Hydreigon and Chandelure in there, and then move on when the next games come out.

Watch them making a direct just to announce the titles, like they did with s/m.

That'd be so anticlimatic at this point. Besides, S/M were revealed much earlier in the year. I have a feeling if anything like that was going to be done, it would have been months ago. I could be wrong, though.

I'm still hoping this announcement is a surprise to keep the shock factor at maximum. I just find it funny when Poke Tubers have their titles in either all caps and or multiple exclamation and question marks.

soon-very-soon-17927724.png

Joe said it's sun and moon announcement trailer

time to abandon all rational thought and just give in to the hype

crazy to think that this week we'll finally have seen the games this thread has been speculating about for months

from gen 8 speculation, piuk's sri lanka region rumors, those (really good) faked starters of the rabbit, lugia form/eeveelution speculation, kanto speculation, etc

I'm h y p e d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom