• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, this thread is turning into something that you could've seen out of the TF2 subreddit before Meet your Match launched. Might wanna tone it down a little bit, guys, but I doubt that I can convince anyone to do such.

Guys, you are all getting hyped/excited for nothing. Those private uploads mean nothing, since the Original Japanese Nintendo YT channel doesn't have a private video.

Too late the hype train has already left

giphy.gif

well guess what, the persona working there are more then likely at sleep by now. Its 4 am in japan afterall. So it still could happen there too.

Thats a non-argument, since you can set a date and a time for uploads on YT.

And even so: Its odd that Nintendo allows the other channels to upload a private one before the Original (USA and Australian also don't have it, which can mean its Europe Exclusive, meaning its not Pokemon).

I
Thats a non-argument, since you can set a date and a time for uploads on YT.

And even so: Its odd that Nintendo allows the other channels to upload a private one before the Original (USA and Australian also don't have it, which can mean its Europe Exclusive, meaning its not Pokemon).
It's not a upload through. It changing a video that is already up to private. There is no automatic way to do that.

I

It's not a upload through. It changing a video that is already up to private. There is no automatic way to do that.

If you upload a video today and you set it for 2 days later, its gonna go on private mode, else people who have notifs on, can already see the vid while its uploaded, even if its just for a second, defeating the purpose for a private need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom