• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch there be nothing and we have to wait until 2020 for a new game :D

But imagine parents finding trailers for Emerald and thinking it is a new game.

This is basically a hype thread.

Let people be hyped if they want to be.

Can’t think of many things more redundant than telling people not to be excited on a fan site.

There is a thing called hype, but there is also a thing that is called over-hype. Over-hype is bad, since it hurts the franchise in the long run (Backlash if it doesn't live up to expectations and is happening right now), that is why you also need too have people on a fan site than can temper such over-hype, or don't get overhyped themselfs.

There is a thing called hype, but there is also a thing that is called over-hype. Over-hype is bad, since it hurts the franchise in the long run (Backlash if it doesn't live up to expectations and is happening right now), that is why you also need too have people on a fan site than can temper such over-hype, or don't get overhyped themselfs.

Your concern is admirable but I’m fairly certain the Pokémon franchise is doing just fine.

It starts to be annoying.

Nintendo do weird things, fans do weird things, /vp/ do cancer things. I don't understand "big N", really.

is that a fan game ?
Yeah, today/yesterday a lot of people (on 4chan) butthurt on this fan game (reports to Nintendo included) because in demo was two female Nidorans in plot or transsexual trainer.

Not a big thing, but I'm kind of hoping they let us customize the battle menu bg image again like in XY. I missed that.

That was definitely one of my favorite little features, but it brings up the question of what the Battle Menu will look like at all? We've had the menu on the bottom screen for so long. Now that it is gone, it's possible there won't really be a menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom