• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it's gonna be new eeveelution or new zeraora form

I'm sure there's going to be a worldwide reveal of whatever they're showing at Oha Suta since it specifically mentions Worldwide Earthquake.
Sure, but I would still find it odd if something major was revealed in Japan first, like a new game. Isn't that the sort of thing they normally show off worldwide at the same time?

Edit: A new form sure, but I'd be surprised if it was something bigger than that.

Still "a moment a new history is born" is quite the poetic statement and I'm oddly reminded of those Pokemon reset theories Lockstin did during the sun and moon hype period. I wonder what all this could be about...I guess we'll find out soon enough either way.

This definitely looks promising, they're not being vague about the significance of the news. What's more, this 'worldwide shock' is seperate from the 'latest information about the anime' in the listed contents of the program. It is also specifically mentioned that the games are going to be one of the subjects that will be talked about.

Then again, this is an advertisement for their own show so it would make sense to hype it up as much as possible. There's no guarantee that it will be the reveal of Pokémon Switch, but it looks like we will be getting some important information about something, possibly related to the games.

1464874747450.jpg

Ehhh... the more I think about this the more I don't like it. Obviously this isn't a lot to go on and there's no solid information, but something about this makes the number 151 loom large in my head, and I want it to go away.

Ehhh... the more I think about this the more I don't like it. Obviously this isn't a lot to go on and there's no solid information, but something about this makes the number 151 loom large in my head, and I want it to go away.
If game will be very quality I don't care. If game will be SM copy with HD graphics, nobody save that game before fans fire.

Tbh, i feel like the best outcome would have been Z(or better, dlc for XY) in 2015, and then gen 7.

But alas, Kalos never got anything more. It’s okay though, gen 7 was good, i’m not too disappointed with the lack of Z.
if you don't know this Junichi masuda stated that omega ruby and alpha sapphire Is the sequels to Pokemon x and y so that is Pokemon Z

On one hand, I'm curious about what the Oha Suta people have to say, on the other one, I don't want to be disappointed again so I'm bracing myself for any potential disappointment. Please, Game Freak, let it be info on the game.

Oha Suta is far from "Pokémon Sunday" show era, so I expect more than a simple evolution or a event, movie trailer, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom