• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to get a Direct before this show goes to air, we'd have to be hearing about it very soon.

I'm not saying I think it'll happen but...

if you don't know this Junichi masuda stated that omega ruby and alpha sapphire Is the sequels to Pokemon x and y so that is Pokemon Z

That’s not quite what he said; his exact words were:

> “For example, if after Black and White we came out with a Grey, people would have been expecting that. Same thing with X/Y and having a Z straight afterwards. So we're always just trying to surprise people. [...] There's been a lot of demand from people to remake Ruby/Sapphire on social media, for example. Right now really felt like a good time to do it, and instead of doing a direct sequel to X/Y we're tying it together in some unique ways.”

That’s “instead of” sequels, not “they are the” sequels. Though I’m only pointing this out because I’m a pedant; we have strong signs of a new announcement now so honestly let’s all just move on.

Is it possible that they’ll do a formal Direct/announcement in some form during the week and that Oha Suta’s coverage is just the “backwash” announcement for the local audience?

Last edited:
All arc is new history. You know, Necrozma wants to steal Alola light... it's new history I think.
They mentioned Anime news separately

Edit: Ninja'd ;-;

Attachments

• 33850864_10213666927520486_4758285183659016192_n.png
    33850864_10213666927520486_4758285183659016192_n.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 71
Soo, are today and tomorrow not necessary anymore and we focus on may 31st now or we still hoping for something before?

Don't you all find it strange that a world wide announcement would happen on Oha Suta? To be honest I think that we may get this announcement sooner the the 31st and then in Japan they touch the announcement once more for the kids on Oha Suta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom