• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be a mainline game reveal. I know they had some sensational announcements in the past that turned out to be not that important but come on. There's no way this is pertaining to some silly Zeraora feature or the anime.

Noteworthy to say Oha Suta used 「ポケットモンスター」(pokketo monsutā) which is never used for spin off games or the anime.
Only the main series games.

Unless this changes...

Original_series_logo.png

The anime title is also Pocket monsters.
But for spinoff games i may true.

They are not going to reveal the games on Oha suta, right? I mean, it's since 2013 that they make the announcement worldwide. The most logical scenario would be:

Tuesday: announcement.
Wednesday: Direct at 11pm in Japan. (4pm for Europe and morning for US)
Thursday: News on Oha suta at 7am Japan Time.

Considering that the direct would take place at night, the following news on Oha suta would cover the direct after just 7 hours (which are during the night so no one will notice).
After all this time, I don't want them to announce the games on a kid tv show...come on!

3.5 hours for a Direct announcement or a surprise trailer for today left.

They are not going to reveal the games on Oha suta, right? I mean, it's since 2013 that they make the announcement worldwide. The most logical scenario would be:

Tuesday: announcement.
Wednesday: Direct at 11pm in Japan. (4pm for Europe and morning for US)
Thursday: News on Oha suta at 7am Japan Time.

Considering that the direct would take place at night, the following news on Oha suta would cover the direct after just 7 hours (which are during the night so no one will notice).
After all this time, I don't want them to announce the games on a kid tv show...come on!

Oha suta mainly is anime specific programm, i personally have my hopes low that the switch game would revealed in oha suta.
But nothing is impossible, though don't have your hopes high it can end with dissapointment.

And that with earthquaking world news japanese tv is always exaggerating in everything, if someone knows about japanese tv knows what i mean. lol

I think that its safe to say we will be getting something either today or tomorrow, showing the reveal of the games first on a Japanese TV Show just doesn't make sense in any way possible.

Oha suta mainly is anime specific programm, i personally have my hopes low that the switch game would revealed in oha suta.
But nothing is impossible, though don't have your hopes high it can end with dissapointment.

And that with earthquaking world news japanese tv is always exaggerating in everything, if someone knows about japanese tv knows what i mean. lol
The time for low expectations is over. Join the hype train, friend. It's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom