• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that is strange to me... Masuda hasn’t tweeted a lot today. Also Project Eevee’s last tweet shows it stepping into some sort of room? The room of the direct maybe?

Oh my goodness. Oh my dayum.

Oh my goodness. We going HAM.

A true poet here ladies in gentlemen.

In all seriousness, this couldn't be anymore exciting. I'm literally getting a new car the same day we get an announcement, let's hope I don't get so excited that I wreck the damn thing.

I shall wait until it happens. It is smart to not celebrate to soon. Don't want to end up like Kefka in ff6 (I'm listening to the final boss theme as I type)

A true poet here ladies in gentlemen.

In all seriousness, this couldn't be anymore exciting. I'm literally getting a new car the same day we get an announcement, let's hope I don't get so excited that I wreck the damn thing.
Actually, I stole those lyrics from one of my favorite videos ever. I too am so happy to finally get to hear something the game I'm looking forward to more than anything else. I can't stop smiling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom