• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, what I that greenish humanoid Pokemon I see there in the picture?

It looks kind of like Gallade sitting cross-legged.

What a ray of sunshine you two are

thanks buddy, i do my best

on a serious note, i'm entitled to hold whatever opinion i want, whether that makes you happy or sad

peace

That would place the Direct after Oha Suta. Why would they do that?

you're operating on the assumption that oha suta is anything overly significant and not just news about the zeraora distribution or something along those lines

That would place the Direct after Oha Suta. Why would they do that?
I don't said after Oha Suta. Maybe in similar time. True is, after Oha Suta it doesn't make any sense if Oha Suta really wants to tease information about new game.

Oha Suta is a Japanese-exclusive show. It isn't going to announce any game; rather, it will make kids aware of an earlier announcement, especially since the Direct will air past their bedtime.

If we didn't get a Direct announcement today, then Oha Suta would definitely come before the actual Direct. That would be very weird.

On another note, what I that greenish humanoid Pokemon I see there in the picture?

It looks kind of like Gallade sitting cross-legged.
Looks like a deformed gardevoir.

Attachments

• IMG_20180529_143125.png
    IMG_20180529_143125.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 74
Oha Suta is a Japanese-exclusive show. It isn't going to announce any game.

The show is going to make kids aware of an earlier announcement, especially since the Direct will air past their bedtime.

orrrrrr they're really showing nothing new at all and the advertisement is just a ruse to make people tune in

because everyone is chomping at the bit for information about this game and people are well aware of this as evidenced by the fact that we're all assuming that a room with some pokemon plushies in it is a direct room

It's a Gardevoir lol.

I'm keeping my expectations steadily, but I do hope we'll be getting something!

Or you're being pessimistic for the sake of it.

I'm not being pessimistic for the sake of it exactly, i'm being pessimistic because it's the easiest way for me to cope with disappointment.

If you are allowed to be optimistic in this thread, then why am I not allowed to be pessimistic exactly? Is there really any need to point this out? Especially if you're going to imply that I'm being pessimistic for the sake of being an arse?

I'm allowed my opinion, just as you are allowed yours. I'm also allowed to point out that no announcement has been confirmed. That's not pessimism, that's realism, since that's really the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom