• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm allowed my opinion, just as you are allowed yours. I'm also allowed to point out that no announcement has been confirmed. That's not pessimism, that's realism, since that's really the case.
Saying that you "can't wait for everyone to be disappointed" is a step beyond realism. But I've said enough.

thanks buddy, i do my best

on a serious note, i'm entitled to hold whatever opinion i want, whether that makes you happy or sad

peace
Ofc, but by being so negative and hoping for people to be disappointed your kinda of being a bummer. There are nicer ways to express your negative opinion. Was all i was getting at.

As you said, peace!

A lot of previews are dropping embargo today like Octo expansion,Mario tennis and others.Pokémon announcement would overshadow those.
Also apparently smash info is being given to some YouTubers.

Saying that you "can't wait for everyone to be disappointed" is a step beyond realism. But I've said enough.

it isn't pessimism either. it's more of a desire for internet tears. but that wasn't the post that you quoted.

i think you have said enough, yeah.

Ofc, but by being so negative and hoping for people to be disappointed your kinda of being a bummer. There are nicer ways to express your negative opinion. Was all i was getting at.

As you said, peace!

and what you are getting at is bumming me out

if this was the 'pokemon speculation with optimism' thread then okay

it's not

i can hope for things and this doesn't and shouldn't effect you

There is still time, we still have 1.5 hours until we lose hope for today.

you're missing the point.

to cut a long story short, i am not attempting to effect your emotional state with my first post, despite the fact that i am hoping for emotional states to be downcast following no news today. which was a joke to begin with. i will spell this out in bold: my original post is not meant to depress you and it shouldn't depress you anyway.

it was a dumb joke.

i tire of this, though, and i'm sure the rest of the thread is tired of it too.

if you want to talk about it more, PM me and i will explain it to you in detail. if not, then leave it. thanks!

you're missing the point.

to cut a long story short, i am not attempting to effect your emotional state with my first post, despite the fact that i am hoping for emotional states to be downcast following no news today. which was a joke to begin with. i will spell this out in bold: my original post is not meant to depress you and it shouldn't depress you anyway.

it was a dumb joke.

i tire of this, though, and i'm sure the rest of the thread is tired of it too.

if you want to talk about it more, PM me and i will explain it to you in detail. if not, then leave it. thanks!
As was my "ray of sunshine" post.

But I agree, there is no reason to keep discussing this here.

Moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom