• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Build-A-Bear people even know anything other than 'there will be a reveal of some sort on that date'? The same thing the rest of us know?

Looks like we'll have to wait for E3 then, maybe.

I think it is a good sign somehow that nothing has been revealed yet.

If there was lack of confidence in the game from either Nintendo or Game Freak, theoretically, they would have been trying to directly promote it already.

As far as announcements of announcements, the hype for this game's reveal and information may cancel out the need to do that. At least i would think that it is possible that such an announcement could be presented first in our time zones, and then sent around Wednesday morning in Japan and nearby time zones?

I called it, literally the last fucking day in May. Hey Riley, this means that May is still an inportant month for Pokemon with this MAY announcement.
May is the best month for an announcement because it fits our theme perfectly:

It May release in 2018. Or it May not.
It May be Gen 8. Or it May not.
It May be a remake. Or it May not.
There May be an announcement. Or there May not be.
It May be this week. Or it May not be.

May they not leave people in disMay .

But this is all so exhausting to watch now so I just hope...

975.gif

Edit: When forgetting a forum doesn't use html hurts your joke.

http://is2.*********/vp/1527606194318.png
Very good fake, made me check

Last edited:
I personally think this is the last chance for the Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee rumors to survive. All of the "leaks" I've seen are saying that the release will come in May.

If they don't at least reveal the name of the games tomorrow, then I'm sorry, but the rumors are just that....Rumors. The whole thing is debunked.

What if this Pokémon Let's Go! thing was all just a massive troll for the Pokémon Company to get back at the leakers? Lead them one way, get them all hyped up, then just release some info pertaining to the anime or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom