• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, I went to see how the plush looks like and...

m3z6hE5.jpg

"Pokemon Let's Go Jigglypuff!" confirmed?
I always hate seeing "how such and such looks like" because it's not grammatically correct to include LIKE at the end of that phrase but everyone on the internet does it anyway.

The phrase is either "what it looks like" or "how it looks".

I personally think this is the last chance for the Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee rumors to survive. All of the "leaks" I've seen are saying that the release will come in May.

If they don't at least reveal the name of the games tomorrow, then I'm sorry, but the rumors are just that....Rumors. The whole thing is debunked.

What if this Pokémon Let's Go! thing was all just a massive troll for the Pokémon Company to get back at the leakers? Lead them one way, get them all hyped up, then just release some info pertaining to the anime or something?
I doubt PC are that big of criminal masterminds to troll people when that effort could be put into the next games.

I personally think this is the last chance for the Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee rumors to survive. All of the "leaks" I've seen are saying that the release will come in May.
Only Emily Rogers said anything about May. We have four other leakers.

If they don't at least reveal the name of the games tomorrow, then I'm sorry, but the rumors are just that....Rumors. The whole thing is debunked.
The month ends in two days, and the whole thing can only be debunked if another game is announced.

What if this Pokémon Let's Go! thing was all just a massive troll for the Pokémon Company to get back at the leakers? Lead them one way, get them all hyped up, then just release some info pertaining to the anime or something?
They registered three domains on the same day as the logo leak just to get back at people? How mature.

I always hate seeing "how such and such looks like" because it's not grammatically correct to include LIKE at the end of that phrase but everyone on the internet does it anyway.

The phrase is either "what it looks like" or "how it looks".

So in other words, you don’t like how “how it looks like” looks like?

I don't know who Emily Rogers is. I could've sworn I've seen more leaks saying that the games will be revealed in May.
announced[/QUOTE

Exactly, there's only two more days(one more day in Japan) of May. If they don't announce the games tomorrow, then they wouldn't announce them in May then,would they?
If they released the domain names on the EXACT day as the leaks came out, then yeah, this could very well be a troll. What a perfect opportunity. You could sell it even more without raising suspicion. It doesn't matter how mature you are, a lesson is a lesson.

jonathan keller said:
I don't know who Emily Rogers is. I could've sworn I've seen more leaks saying that the games will be revealed in May.
Ones that copied Emily, but there were four other leakers that preceded her and made no mention of May.

Exactly, there's only two more days(one more day in Japan) of May. If they don't announce the games tomorrow, then they wouldn't announce them in May then,would they?
There are two more days in Japan, too. They could announce the games two days from now (slightly less if you're being pedantic). That's beside the point since Emily is giving herself one more day of grace, but she doesn't seem at all worried.

It doesn't matter how mature you are, a lesson is a lesson.
If they want to get at leakers, they should force them to reveal their sources. What you're suggesting makes no sense as it involves thousands of other fans. Give me a single example of a company (preferably Nintendo) being that desperate.

Seems pretty unlikely to announce your new ultra huge game right before a joint project with build a bear workshop of all things.

Also friendly reminder all these "credible leakers" have been wrong before multiple times.

So you're suggesting there are thousands of leakers out there? I highly doubt that. And in Japan, if you get caught leaking, don't you go to jail? That's probably about as strict as you can get when it comes to enforcing this type of thing. Yet there are still leakers. I don't think forcing them to reveal their sources would do a thing. If one of them goes down, three more will appear in their place.

And just to be clear, I'm not stating that the Pokémon company is trolling the leakers as fact. That's just the way I would interpret it if those aren't the name of the games released tomorrow.

So you're suggesting there are thousands of leakers out there?
No, although the number of fake leakers might come close. I'm just saying that there are four other Let's Go leakers who seem to be independent of Emily.

By "thousands of people" I was referring to Internet nerds like us who at the very least believe that LGPE are a strong possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom