• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a tad bit confused. So, Let's Go is a "core game" with a spin-off or is it the "Spin-Off"?

Okay, so we'll get Let's Go + Spin-Off for 2018 and then Gen 8 for 2019 then?

3ds graphics

151 pokemon only

Grid based map

Catching Pokémon like Pokemon go

Following Pokemon only restricted to Pikachu and eevee
I think it depends:
- People who are expecting gen 8 will be disappointed anyway.
- People who are expecting BOTW openworld and graphics will be disappointed anyway,
- People who are expecting d/p remakes will be disappointed anyway.

If you count all these people, the fact that the reactions will be mixed is just a fact right now...
I am not expecting BOTW openworld and graphics and I don't give a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow whatever the games maybe, I just hope the games has decent enough console like graphics with the ability to freely control the camera movement to make it feel more dynamic like the anime,
If it just sun and moon graphics but in HD with a locked camera, Than unless they make up for it with posts game content like having 2 or 3 regions in, than the games better not be 60$ dollar Especially when most fan who seen sun and moon graphics in HD and in 4K with citra emulator, And oh boy if they don't, I can just imagine not just disappointment but the huge amount Uproar and tears peoples will be in, O_O

Than again I am really interested in a certain dog boy reaction If this does happen. XD
The games better be no less than this
Cause if the games look nowhere near as good. I'd be kinda disappointed in the team

Watch this get cease and desist by nintendo ninja, Oh wait they can't because it a spiritual successor. XD

Last edited:
@techitisJ; Yep, it's fake. It was discussed a while back, actually.

I'm not placing 100% into believing this just yet, so I'll wait and see.

So now from resetera rumours, its sounding like expect a reveal in a few hours 11:30 am jst. These sound like games to tide us over untill the real deal gen 8 in 2019

so i will know when i am awake.
sadly has to wake up early tomorow XD

Seems pretty unlikely to announce your new ultra huge game right before a joint project with build a bear workshop of all things.

Also friendly reminder all these "credible leakers" have been wrong before multiple times.

Those “credible” leakers have all been right multiple times as well. It’s best to go in with an open mind and just wait and see. We’ve waited almost an entire year, im sure an extra day wouldn’t kill anyone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom