• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1527622111205.jpg

I'm honestly hyped for the reveal. At first, I was very skeptical about the new games, being a person who dislikes gen 1, but I'm actually really excited now.

Except that, if these rumors of a reveal at 10:30 am JST are true, I actually lost my "it won't be the 29th!!!" bet by only an hour and 30 minutes. Time to cook up some Pikachu card soup and eat it while watching the reveal, I guess.

Does the general public get to watch this media event or nah ? Or do we have to wait until it’s finished to see ?

Gen VIII in 2019? So GF no longer needs breaks? Because that would be the fourth game in a row.
Gen 8 coming out in 2019 makes more sense than 2020, having a 4 year gap for a new generation is kinda momentum breaking for the franchise in general, talking about other medias outside the games

The last time we had such mixed opinions was when gen 5 started leaking. That really divided the fandom initially. I wonder if this new game will be worse than the attacking the game and the starters got at reveal lol
I just remembered the times where diamond and pearl were localizing and some fans had attack some websites that had the names wrong of some pokemons. or many user always getting banned because they talked about rumour etc. but today the community seems a little more tolerant talking about. i was in these times pretty young, just had these things in my memories in good ol german pokemon community. lol

I think 2017 was supposed to be a gap year but GF didn't want to end Gen7 with just 2 games so they decided to make USUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom