• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can‘t wait anymore, already know which starter i will choose this time with Pokemon LGPE
5a67158a19f1f.jpeg

My choice is in my name.

Eevee best starter.

Holy crap I if a 4chan Anon says is correct I'll be proven wrong in 23 minutes.

Why release remakes before a new gen?

Why do this live event suddenly instead of just using the Pokémon Direct format?

Why not at least announce it ahead of time?

Why couldn't fate grant me victory in the year war!?!? :mad:

happening finally

sfjdhfjh my expectations are so low but I can't help but feel super excited knowing we're hours away.

Regardless of how ambitious the games are, getting to play kanto in HD is exciting. We're almost there!

Yes; there is sort of a balance between a more ambitious game that might have less focus on replayability, and what this may be, a very replayable and unique reboot of the Kanto region and classic era Pokemon..! It may of course be a mix of both!

Holy crap I if a 4chan Anon says is correct I'll be proven wrong in 23 minutes.

Why release remakes before a new gen?

Why do this live event suddenly instead of just using the Pokémon Direct format?

Why not at least announce it ahead of time?

Why couldn't fate grant me victory in the year war!?!? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom