• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Um, what? Well, this certainly is a surprise, but I don't think that's the big reveal Emily Rogers was talking about. Perhaps this is the game with only 151 Pokémon, with LGPE having more.

...Um, what? Well, this certainly is a surprise, but I don't think that's the big reveal Emily Rogers was talking about. Perhaps this is the game with only 151 Pokémon, with LGPE having more.
I hope so. I don't want the games to have only the original 151.

The Nintendo Switch games have finally been announced. These games a Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu and Pokémon Let's GO Eevee and are set in the original Kanto Region in the first new release in the region since 2009's HeartGold & SoulSilver. These games feature co-op locally as well as a new device like a Poké Ball that lets you take your Pokémon around with you in Pokémon GO. You can also send your Pokémon from GO to Pokémon GO Park to get them in Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu & Eevee. It is out November 16tth

-Serebii

ANYWAY, looks like we can dress up Eevee so, ready for Let's Go~

It is Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee! Congratulations, Emily Rogers. You're credibility remains intact.

I was honestly hoping for Gen 8, but I get were they are coming from. They want to test out Pokémon on the switch. These games are just placeholders until we get to Gen 8.

So not only did I lose my 4chan pissing contest but it gave me false hope by announcing a Kanto Remake spinoff at the same time!

Not only the but they added the Pokemon go bullshit and I fucking hate the artstyle!

Today is fucking shitty.

Well, there's still a chance that they can include Johto in the postgame.

Art style easily worst thing of this announcement. Everything else could be perfectly fine.

Tho. next year. <3

edit: i think this will hold up better when we get some proper gameplay. Still pokemon <3

So not only did I lose my 4chan pissing contest but it gave me false hope by announcing a Kanto Remake spinoff at the same time!

Not only the but they added the Pokemon go bullshit and I fucking hate the artstyle!

Today is fucking shitty.

The games literally look like glorified $60 versions of Pokemon Go. I won't be buying these games as they aren't core RPG's, and Pokemon Go is only a motivation for me to go outside and be active. It sucks that we have to wait another year and a half for Gen 8 when the longevity of Gen 7 already sucks harder than a.... not finishing the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom