• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So probably Niantic worked on these too, that means gamefreak had enough manpower to work on the core games for 2019. oh man already pretty hyped about them, i wonder when we will get the reveal for those:whistle:

Meanwhile enjoy the Let‘s go games, even though many points there i dislike, but hey at least you have something, to fill your pokemon desires for 2018, while waiting for the REAL GAMES to come(y)

Just because we expected a straight-up strict 151 only Yellow remake doesn't mean that Game Freak should have made it like that. All it does is take away resources from Gen 8. Though I will give Game Freak credit for co-op multiplayer.

Taking away resources from Gen 8? That's a bunch of malarkey.

In the meantime, this is interesting:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001647708690526211

Zeraora is done and revealed, so it's likely either a brand-new Gen 8 Pokemon or a Gen 8 form of an existing 'mon.

Confirmed no wild battle for LGPE so how to we level up? Just trainer battles? That would be so hard specially if you are underlevel before a gym battle!

Confirmed no wild battle for LGPE so how to we level up? Just trainer battles? That would be so hard specially if you are underlevel before a gym battle!

85jj7ax.jpg

Exp bar exists. So we level up through trainer battles; like Colosseum and XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's likely to be a mythcial, they need something for next year movie

So now the question is does this thread become a Let's Go thread, or a gen 8 thread? Or maybe both since the only gen 8 info i bet we get for a while is the new mystery pokemon in Lets Go.

this is a severely limited game, no online play, no battle wild pokemon, only 151 pokemon, i was all on it until i saw again the trailer and details, now not so much, gen 8 in 2019 is good to know tough

Even though I'm definitely not a genwunner, I'm a little sad they execute Kanto remake this way, which means, we won't see any new adventure or sequels for Kanto for a while (or forever).

In the clefairy battle you can see cp. So maybe like how you raise levels in pokemon go too? Either that or you gain exp each time you catch a pokemon

This feeling... It reminds me of E3 2008.

The only good thing is that the core Pokemon game is different and still exists.

Wait, I just got an idea. What if LGPE is actually a prequel to a Gen 8 set in Kanto with cross-gen evos and beta Pokémon? What if this new mystery Pokémon is the key that connects these games to Gen 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom