• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
don get why people think there are no wild battle...
We saw a wild battle and how the started the catch mechanic in later part of the trailer.
Arepople to stupid to watch even trailer nowadays...
They focused so much on the new catching mini game since its new.
They meant you couldn't battle wild pokemon just capture them you should bw the one to rewatch the trailer see that there is no fight option on wild encounter it is like the whole game is a safari zone now

Also never call anyone stupid you dont know there level of intelligence.

They meant you couldn't battle wild pokemon just capture them you should bw the one to rewatch the trailer see that there is no fight option on wild encounter it is like the whole game is a safari zone now
What does this mean for the actual Safari Zone now?

So it happened, we reached page 666. I feel a dark presence, will the devil pokemon appear now and hunt us. You know who i mean, Gir...........
Don’t you mean Vivillon, which is #666 in the National Pokédex?

they are two people at that point and double battle wouldnt work in this setup (only one wild pokemon) so it could default to the catching mini game.

Well, they announced a mobile spin-off that I won't be getting since they screw people outside the States, Pokémon Let's Go that is terribly divisive and Gen 8 for next year. I guess I'll get the Eevee version just to pass the time.

So it happened, we reached page 666. I feel a dark presence, will the devil pokemon appear now and hunt us. You know who i mean, Gir...........
33AA75C2-66CE-4E74-82E9-9FA48F056561.png

they are two people at that point and double battle wouldnt work in this setup (only one wild pokemon) so it could default to the catching mini game.

Rewatch the trailer the double co-op capture mechanic is shown you should really pay more attention when you watch

Calling others stupid when you were the one who failed to pay attention? Pretty bold move on your part.

If you actually bothered to pay attention, you'll see that every time a wild Pokémon is encountered, there is no battle option. Also, the only battles shown in the trailer, were battles against trainers, not wild Pokémon. I suggest you pay attention next time, before you accuse others of not paying attention.

What does this mean for the actual Safari Zone now?

Don’t you mean Vivillon, which is #666 in the National Pokédex?
Im curious to also apparently you could walk on cycling road since there is no bicycle this time around what would they do about that?

Man would it have killed them to add at least some new pokemon to the games, i mean they could have used the scrapped ones at least or add Kanto forms of Alola Pokemon, just one new pokemon is really dissapointing.

They announce that they will add one at the end of the trailer the question is what kind of pokemon is that?

I’ve seen another titbit in the trailer which kind-of confirms that these games do not take place USUM or later- the presence of team Rocket and NOT Rainbow Rocket.
Rainbow Rocket doesn’t exist in these games so they’re closer to Remakes.

More disappointment. I hope they can concoct some new story with the regular team Rocket is they’re not going to adapt the significantly recent and story-heavy Rainbow Rocket.

I’ve seen another titbit in the trailer which kind-of confirms that these games do not take place USUM or later- the presence of team Rocket and NOT Rainbow Rocket.
Rainbow Rocket doesn’t exist in these games so they’re closer to Remakes.
Yeah pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom