• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them just reveal something dumb, like a new outfit for pikachu/eevee, instead of any new pokemon or forms. Or "Guys look at what megas you already knew about are going to be in LGPE!" since that seems to be a thing they're already doing.
If the new mega evolution leak turns out to be true, and GF doesn't at least reveal one of them at Worlds, then I don't see the logic behind that from a marketing standpoint. If you reveal a new mega, then you'll reel in the part of the fanbase who is on the fence about these games.

If you reveal at least one new Mega then people will wonder if there are any other new megas, and I think a lot more people will buy Let's Go Pikachu!/Eevee!. I don't see why you would wait until those games come out to reveal them.

Also, if these mega evolution leaks don't turn out to be true, then does this ruin the Chinese Riddler's credibility quite a bit or not really?

It turns out that the Chinese Riddler was just reporting on the "leak" rather than supporting it. At least that's the version I saw on Resetera.

Hey, heads up guys! Apparently the new pokemon to be revealed is called mewthree. I'm on my phone right now, and don't know how to provide a link.

Can anyone confirm/debunk this?

Hey, heads up guys! Apparently the new pokemon to be revealed is called mewthree. I'm on my phone right now, and don't know how to provide a link.

Can anyone confirm/debunk this?
"Mewthree" is one of the top 3 fanmade names that just cannot be taken seriously. (Which is to say nothing of whether we ultimately get a legitimate Mew the third)....

Last edited:
Oh sorry, it's just that Mewthree has been rumored since the start of the fandom to the point people joke about it. Doesn't help that Oriden made a joke a few posts back, so I thought you were joking too.

Mewthree is not gonna be a thing, unless its a Third Mega Evolution.
Mewthree is real, sort of... At least in planning, if you consider the movies canon.

> Although it was a fake Pokémon, it was given an official mention in Mewtwo Strikes Back, where the scientists responsible for creating Mewtwo, commenting on the success of its creation, decided to start making Mewthree. However, the plans never got beyond this due to Mewtwo's destruction of the lab on New Island.

This is from a page on bulbapedia.

So it’s kind of real, but not really.

It turns out that the Chinese Riddler was just reporting on the "leak" rather than supporting it. At least that's the version I saw on Resetera.
That's what he said after a few days, but that didn't explain why he added Mr. Mime onto the list (which was not on my original list)

It doesn't look like a mistranslation at all! It's an addition out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who wants a BW like game next year?
I'm hoping for one to be honest, while it will sadly leave out some Sinnoh and Unova ones, it's still much better than to just deal with the lame and boring Kanto ones that have been shoved in our face so many times.

That's what he said after a few days, but that didn't explain why he added Mr. Mime onto the list (which was not on my original list)

It doesn't look like a mistranslation at all! It's an addition out of nowhere.
That's suspicious. Anyway, if new Megas exist one of them should be revealed this Friday. If they reveal the new Pokemon instead or nothing at all, then the chances will go down by a lot.

XD I... wasn't joking, actually. They legit have been advertising old mega evolutions for Let's Go as if they were new-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Tk3NBlteg

I meant the part where they reveal the more of the old ones at Worlds. Although I thought they were only showing the new textures, specially after they did the same to the starters if I recall correctly. LGPE marketing is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom