• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently the new Pokémon has been leaked:

808.png

From Serebii.

Attachments

• 808.png
    808.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 808.png
    808.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 37
No idea, but it looks interesting, and I think it's hard to judge what type it could be.

Also, I don't know why it is coming up with those image attachment boxes, tried to keep it unspoiled for those who don't want to see it but don't know what is going on with my post haha

808.png

From Serebii.

People said that the UBs we’re bad and weird... but I find this more weird than them.

It looks like it’ll have an evolution/bigger form down the line.

As for type, I'm guessing Steel/Something, probably Steel/Normal or Steel/Ghost.

808.png

From Serebii.
The lower body looks like Ditto's model.

EDIT: If I read the tweet where it got leaked right, this appeared among Kecleon's Pokémon Go models icons. I guess Smash is not the only franchise with completely careless leaks.

Last edited:
If it's real, then that's roughly 84 Pokémon potentially confirmed for next gen. Gamefreak's really dreading #1000 aren't they?

...What the hell is that thing?
Looks like a nut with a black blob in the centre resting on top of a grey Ditto, there's no clear inspiration other than "wierd blob". It's so bizarre that I wonder if it's actually placeholder design like that dog silhouette in the tcg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom