• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's popped up a few times, it doesn't show up in the pokedex as being seen, and at one point it showed up at a pokestop that has been there since day one that ended up disappearing rather quickly.

That's a Beldum, not Solosis. If it was Solosis, the shadow would be similar to Voltorb's.

It's popped up a few times, it doesn't show up in the pokedex as being seen, and at one point it showed up at a pokestop that has been there since day one that ended up disappearing rather quickly.

That's curious. I wonder why they went with Solosis without the green goo instead of something else.

EDIT: And the post above answered what it was. I guess that's why I didn't find info on it at The Cutting Room Floor.

I can imagine the nut sliding from side to side on the goop, and each time it goes to one side its arm pushes it back towards the other side.

Or maybe its head will spin around like when you spin a Pokestop lol.

Curious about its typing too. Steel seems fairly safe guess, but, other than that, who knows.

Is it just me or does this new Pokemon resemble Giratina in color scheme like a lot?

Maybe this is some kind of pre-evolution (like Cosmog) for Giratina?

The new Pokemon belongs to the weird and cute category that I like but...I just can't accept it, it looks too simple, like if it was designed on a couple of minutes. It just screams of artificial, with its perfectly-shaped nut. Time will tell what it is, but I'm crossing my fingers it has an alternate form or something.

Is it just me or does this new Pokemon resemble Giratina in color scheme like a lot?

Maybe this is some kind of pre-evolution (like Cosmog) for Giratina?
Considering it's making its debut in LGPE, which is totally unrelated to Sinnoh, let alone Giratina, and that Giratina has no connection to metal nuts, I think that's pretty unlikely. It has grey and yellow, sure, but that's only half of Giratina's color scheme. By that same logic, Houndoom could be related to Giratina, because its color scheme is black and red.

Still think that it might just be a pokemon designed specifically for or by Niantic. XD Its design seems to match their aesthetic. Compare its head to the Ingress logo and its eye to the Niantic logo, too- it's just simple shapes, but there is a bit of a match there.

View: https://twitter.com/Chrales/status/1043226939320926208

Can somebody tell me what he's showing? I don't have a Twitch account so I can't see anything.

EDIT: Forget it. It was just a weird pop-up that I couldn't take out til now.

EDIT 2: It has a tiny wire tail!

EDIT 3: It also has animations. Not complex, but not placeholder-y.

I am so absolutely sure this leak is fake and if it is then that's actually a really impressive hoax so props to the leaker for that.

This looks like a fake, or a placeholder. It doesn't feel like something designed by Game Freak.

But my initial opinion of Perfect Zygarde was similar, so who knows.

I don't know, this is kind of thing that I can picture Game Freak or Niantic messing up. I mean, just remember what happened to the demos.

EDIT: @Meta Boss That was also my opinion on Audino, thanks to the first picture looking weird (Audino was perfectly clear, but the rest looked horribly blurry). Also, if it was a placeholder, why would they give it animations?

This looks like a fake, or a placeholder. It doesn't feel like something designed by Game Freak.

But my initial opinion of Perfect Zygarde was similar, so who knows.
Could've been designed by Niantic, though?

This is kind of the first time that we've seen Game Freak actually partner with another company, so they may have let them design a pokemon of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom