• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so absolutely sure this leak is fake and if it is then that's actually a really impressive hoax so props to the leaker for that.
They uploaded their own fake onto GO's servers? That'd be impressive, sure, but who would go to that much effort and possibly get in trouble just to convince people of a fake that'd eventually be proven wrong?

Hmm, I think the "tradition vs innovation" theme might actually tie Gen 8 with Sinnoh much better than Gen 7's theme.

That's true: Sinnoh is the only region where I had to look for help on YouTube. I had to check YouTube walkthroughs 4 times:

- for Solaceon Ruins
- for Distortion World
- for unlocking the secret cave entrance in Mt. Coronet
- for being able to explore the Battle Zone (didn't know I needed to have seen each and every Sinnoh Dex Poke).

And this happened in 2017. Sinnoh really is too confusing.

Last edited:
So...According to Centro Pokemon's twitter ( the person who released the new pokemon's animations) is in fact saying that this pokemon is #808, so I guess it got fixed. It does appear that this is a Gen 7 pokemon

I agree with this for no specific reason.

(When there's a sinnoh remake it would be nice if they could make it a little less open. It was too confusing.)
I hope the Sinnoh remake will have its own system that replaces the function of HMs, it's the region that needs it the most if you ask me.

So...According to Centro Pokemon's twitter ( the person who released the new pokemon's animations) is in fact saying that this pokemon is #808, so I guess it got fixed. It does appear that this is a Gen 7 pokemon
The person who leaked it said that the file says 891... I'm pretty sure people are just still stubbornly referring to it as 808 because that was the assumption. They're not going to "fix" the number because neither 808 or 891 were meant to be released yet- this was supposed to be kecleon.

I guess someone's going to be fired now.
I hope the Sinnoh remake will have its own system that replaces the function of HMs, it's the region that needs it the most if you ask me.
I hope so. Poké Ride or items would be better than spending space on Pokémon you won't use.

Wasn't that tweet released before we found the number? It said it was posted 14 hours ago.
Ah,okay. I didn't see that.
The person who leaked it said that the file says 891... I'm pretty sure people are just still stubbornly referring to it as 808 because that was the assumption. They're not going to "fix" the number because neither 808 or 891 were meant to be released yet- this was supposed to be kecleon.
Yeah...You're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom