• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else seen this yet? I don't think it's legit, but it doesn't look awful. And yes, it's from 4Chan.
IMG_7759.JPG

Pokemon Go’s catching system in a nutshell:
Pokemon appears
Throw Ball
Pokemon gets out
Use berry
Throw Ball
Pokemon gets out
Use berry
Throw Ultra Ball
Pokemon gets out
Throw Great Ball
Pokemon gets out
Pokemon runs away

Yeah... that’s not really what i’d call an “improvement”.

Plus, experience grinding has never been easier, specially with the exp share. Go’s system is not particularly notable in this regard.

And is pressing a button to KO a wild Pokemon really harder or more tedious than throwing a Pokeball with motion controls?
That's why I wish LGPE had some sort of assistance from your part Pokémon, kind of like the Ranger assists. Each type would give you a different advantage in catching the wild Pokémon.

Happy Meal

Happy meal just promoting Dialga and Palkia for next Happy Meal Toys

WTF ? mcdonalds you have no right to play with my emotions, thats just not right
Mcdonalds has no right to play with anything or anyone. I was going to add a "but themselves" but I realized how that would sound dirty.

Happy Meal

Happy meal just promoting Dialga and Palkia for next Happy Meal Toys

WTF ? mcdonalds you have no right to play with my emotions, thats just not right

My guess is it's promotion for the Year of Legendaries, Gen 4 coming in Go, or both Go & LGPE. The previous McDonald's toys in the US were used as promotions for something.

2011 & 2012 - BW
2014 - XY
2015 - ORAS and Hoopa movie
2017 - SM & USUM

My guess is it's promotion for the Year of Legendaries, Gen 4 coming in Go, or both Go & LGPE. The previous McDonald's toys in the US were used as promotions for something.

2011 & 2012 - BW
2014 - XY
2015 - ORAS and Hoopa movie
2017 - SM & USUM
Well we know LGPE only has Gen 1, so no Gen 4 there...
Dialga and Palkia were the legendaries for February, so it's not that either.

Gen 4 coming to Go is a pretty sound bet out of the three, though. That was already teased awhile ago, so it'd be about time.

Also fair to point out that Gen 3 was introduced to Go last October, too.

Well we know LGPE only has Gen 1, so no Gen 4 there...
Dialga and Palkia were the legendaries for February, so it's not that either.

Gen 4 coming to Go is a pretty sound bet out of the three, though. That was already teased awhile ago, so it'd be about time.

Also fair to point out that Gen 3 was introduced to Go last October, too.

Each McDonalds collection has 6-8 toys on average, so we will likely buy see Dialga, Palkia and many legendaries more, making the collection legendary-themed and NOT Sinnoh-themed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom