• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaks are real
Nothing says legitimate leak like the poster telling you it first thing.
I work around artists not as an artist. Can not give my job title.
"Let me reveal enough about myself to give possible explanations to things that might question my legitimacy, but not enough to make it easy to disprove my identity."

Then they give starter names and designs, but the Water-type is literally just "fat bear with white paws"? Yeah, I'm sure that's what Game Freak had in mind when designing this guy. Surely they would have heard the design inspiration, seeing as they "work around artists"?

Also-there's no reason for the three starters to be all together like that. We know for a fact that concept art includes multiple images of one Pokemon, to explore how the design would work in different scenarios. And if there's an image of them right next to each other, why would the pictures be separated like they were?

You know what Generation 8 needs? A fairy type that looks like a literal fairy. Why isn't there any fairy-types resembling winged humanoids?

upload_2018-10-8_20-2-31.png

I don't trust this rumor, outright saying it's real makes it fake. No one would make it that obvious if they were trying to leak information that's supposed to be secret while working for the developer.

Here's the initial post for those who are interested. The Poster also uploaded a higher quality image of the three, now of course there's nothing I can say that already hasn't been, but they claim not to be an artist, yet they managed to get high resolution images of all three, eh, they weren't even trying from the beginning anyway.
Hmmmm, I agree they're most likely fake....but these look like legit pokemon

You can always tell the real art from the fake by the line work of the artist. These new ones are fake. Don't beleive any leaks like this untill after the game is announced at least

Nothing says legitimate leak like the poster telling you it first thing.

"Let me reveal enough about myself to give possible explanations to things that might question my legitimacy, but not enough to make it easy to disprove my identity."

Then they give starter names and designs, but the Water-type is literally just "fat bear with white paws"? Yeah, I'm sure that's what Game Freak had in mind when designing this guy. Surely they would have heard the design inspiration, seeing as they "work around artists"?

Also-there's no reason for the three starters to be all together like that. We know for a fact that concept art includes multiple images of one Pokemon, to explore how the design would work in different scenarios. And if there's an image of them right next to each other, why would the pictures be separated like they were?
The LGPE leak also said real leaks at the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom