• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s from PokeWashington

latest

Shouldn't that be Gumshoos?

Just a random wish, it would be awesome if Houndoom was given an evolution that was like that of a Cerberus.

The fact that Houndoom has a Mega Evolution completely destroys that hope.

Edit: let me clarify, I want a Houndoom evolution that has three heads.

Just a random wish, it would be awesome if Houndoom was given an evolution that was like that of a Cerberus.

The fact that Houndoom has a Mega Evolution completely destroys that hope.

Edit: let me clarify, I want a Houndoom evolution that has three heads.
I’d be perfectly okay if Mega Houndoom was retconned into a Houndoom evo and then also given a separate three-headed Mega. This’ll never happen, but I’d like it to.

While we’re at it, Manectric needs some love too. And for the love of God, redesign Mega Scizor and Mega Heracross. They look awful.

I’d be perfectly okay if Mega Houndoom was retconned into a Houndoom evo and then also given a separate three-headed Mega. This’ll never happen, but I’d like it to.

While we’re at it, Manectric needs some love too. And for the love of God, redesign Mega Scizor and Mega Heracross. They look awful.

Add Mega Slowbro to that list.

If we are talking about failues in their likeness to match. I still go back to midnight lycanroc. Hello! Werewolf, and a one hundred percent miss. It was pathetic, and to be honest his stats sucked too, and I don’t even care about stats normally, but I could barely use him.

By the way this is why you probably won’t see a wolf. While they are my fav animal, and I can always have more especially arctic you won’t get it because mid-day lycanroc is actually a very good wolf.

Here is a good example of how a minotaur could look. I was bored on pinterest the other day, and both of these sort of make me think of one.
AA747B7A-BBB4-4B2C-BB51-30B62E5B7315.jpeg

9A0FD8B6-C9E9-4E94-9EAC-DF561F6FFFF3.jpeg

I like the look of Belzeburst, it definitely captures the aggressiveness that Minotaurs usually have.

Okay, I like this one even better, though, my ideal typing for a Minotaur Pokemon would be Dark/Fighting-type, Dark would represent its aggressiveness and Fighting would represent its strength.

Honestly I see a minotaur as a potential ground type. In mythology, minotaurs were a cause for earthquakes by rampaging underground cause it's trapped

Here’s an interesting idea: make it an evolution of Tauros and Miltank. A male, bull-themed, version for Tauros and a female, cow-themed, version for Miltank. With stats that match their prevos, of course.

Yeah I know they are bulls but that one still reminds me of it. I know it’s technically a goat base, but still. I like the idea of a ground/fire for it personally. Reminds me a bit of groudon though.

I agree the lack of speed was horribly disappointing.

Why did gen 7 have the urge to make slow pokemon anyway? Even for pokemon that look fast. I know GF doesn't think too hard about the competitive aspect, but almost everything in the meta is fast in some regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom