• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I hate most about leaks is that most of them are on 4-chan and Reddit. Both of which I refuse to step one foot in (I wouldn't touch 4-chan with a 40 foot pole)
Stop liking thisnpost so much. It's freaking me out.

If they don't keep the Go connectivity, they could pull a Feebas and another method.
I think they would actually make you catch more Meltan in order to evolve, maybe through the PC boxes in which you can have more than 6 of them in the party.

One thing I think should be carefully planned about upcoming Pokémon games on the Switch is to allow players to access the GTS and some other online features without having to pay the Nintendo Switch Online monthly fee. It doesn't have to be all the online features for free, just the basic things. I mean, thinking about the general public (especially children), I think all features for free would be the ideal, but I know it will not happen.

And about GTS specifically...I think that a good improvement for the eighth generation would be some sort of "Rating GTS" (something new, that would not replace the old GTS), where Pokémon would be classified by some "ranking thing", so you could only trade and require Pokémon with the same "ranking" of yours, so it would do away with the mess that happens today in GTS, with Pidgeys deposited for Legendarys. And anyone who would not like the idea, and would not want to use that kind of system, could still use the common GTS.

my idea is the most basic things like trading and wonder trade and all related with gotta catch em all free
if you want competitive pay for that thats it
because the philosophy everything paying subscription its the most annoying things i meet in this console and the motive prefer actually in my 3ds or ps3
sorry but no charms me contratry annoys me

Last edited:
What? Mina is in Kanto?? This is weird, and at the same AWESOME!
It seems that you battle her twice since there are two separate entries for her. The first time she has two Pokemon in their 20s and the second time she has added an Alolan Ninetails and her team are in their 50s.

Mods, (@Pyrax, mentioning so that it’s visible to you easily :)), could @Borjitasstoi's post be put in spoiler tags asap, since it’s making the thread difficult to scroll.
Thanks!

Why does Eevee's new moves seem mostly special based? Since Eevee is a more physical attacker?
As far as I remember they seem to reflect the more used stat of the corresponding Eeveelutions.
Most Eeveelutions are special so the moves are special, whereas Flareon and Leafeon are physically-used and their type-based moves for Eevee reflect that.

How would you feel about hyper realistic Pokemon in gen 8?

Like this:
Dr0W4KCWkAA3Rp0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom