• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. Is Eevee's Pride still our default skin? Because I think maybe it's time to change it so the Anti-SJWs don't get provoked. I think the anti-bullying PSA would be enough.

Anyway, so that we don't get into a political debate that could hurt the forum, let's discuss the fate of the National Pokédex. The National Dex wasn't obtainable in Gen 7. Do you think it could be back?
No, let's go is our Default Skin, now.

Idea: They should give Paras a split evo in which the mushrooms on its back are removed.

The mushrooms are bad to the Paras line, once evolved Parasect loses pretty much all of its freewill to the mushroom on its back.

Paras' whole gimmick is the mushroom taking over the insect.

Parasite (This refers to the tochukaso mushroom which takes over its host by replacing the host's tissue and affecting its behavior) + Insect = Parasect

So a mushroomless split evolution would just be a simple bug. Or would feel odd.

I'd rather want to see a male evolution for Combee and Salandit.

Combee kinda makes sense that it doesn't evolve if you think about it. They are supposed to be a mix between worker bees and drones so I can see why they can't evolve. Salandit, on the other hand, doesn't really have any explanation that I can think of.

Ooooo someone gave me a good idea of theirs for the scandanavian region. Why not replace the fire starter with the bull on this one, but it evolves into a minotaur viking. The design can work, with the vast amount of fur, horns the resemble their helmets, heck even a viking funeral involves fire.

Edit:
https://i.********/vp/1542731712247.png
Actually, here you go.

Really? I don't remember of them saying anything like that. I remember otherwise, I remember Masuda being questioned by interviewers about that, and answering that he certainly doesn't want to players to go through an unpleasant situation like it was the transition between RGBYGSC~RS again.

It may be that the main features of the Bank stays only in 3DS. But what do you suggest to us be able to transfer our Pokemon to Switch games? A new application that connects with the Bank?

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I read an interview where they said it would not be accessible with Let’s Go. I can’t find it now though. It was months ago I read that.

I don’t have a suggestion. As I said it’s just a feeling I have. If they found away to attach it to the actual account it could function between the two, but I really don’t know what they will do.

Hopefully they will find a way, specially since, crappy English names aside, I would like to use those Eevee moves in a main game. Yes, they are broken in every single way, but they look like fun to me. Also, I always wanted to make an in-game Eevee team and that would be the perfect excuse to do it.

Combee kinda makes sense that it doesn't evolve if you think about it. They are supposed to be a mix between worker bees and drones so I can see why they can't evolve. Salandit, on the other hand, doesn't really have any explanation that I can think of.
I find flaws with Combee when you think of it scientifically. Worker bees (the ones that collect honey) are females, so why aren't more Combee female? I get the thing with the rarity of evolving into a queen, but it's just... Odd. They should instead have the regular Combee (without a red mark) be male or female, and then have some female Combee able to have that red mark, signifying its ability to evolve.

I find flaws with Combee when you think of it scientifically. Worker bees (the ones that collect honey) are females, so why aren't more Combee female? I get the thing with the rarity of evolving into a queen, but it's just... Odd. They should instead have the regular Combee (without a red mark) be male or female, and then have some female Combee able to have that red mark, signifying its ability to evolve.
Aside from the technical limitation of the time it was made, wouldn't that make it even more frustrating to get a Vespiquen?

I’m not sure that eevee or Pikachu will ever be transferable. The game has too many special moments involving it. I’m not sure how it could ever work without it. Maybe post game, but I kinda doubt it.

I’m not sure that eevee or Pikachu will ever be transferable. The game has too many special moments involving it. I’m not sure how it could ever work without it. Maybe post game, but I kinda doubt it.
I just realized you can catch normal Pikachu/Eevee in LGPE, and that those ones can't learn the special moves. Well, there goes my plan for Gen VIII.

Yeah kinda harsh in some ways, but it makes sense. eevee is sort of broken it would be a pretty bad advantage competitively speaking.

For competitive, maybe. But for a main game perspective it gives me a reason to use an Umbreon again without being frustrated that it beats Pokémon in 4 hits even with a 25 level difference.

EDIT: Also, I don't have anything against Surf, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Leaf Blade, Ice Beam and Moonblast, but it would be better for me to use something unique to them. Also, IIRC, they can ban moves.

Last edited:
Salandit, on the other hand, doesn't really have any explanation that I can think of.
From US Pokedex about Salandit: The males will do whatever the females tell them. They give the females most of their food. Due to malnutrition, the males can't evolve.

They cant evolve because they're starving. Lmao

Unique moves are always nice that’s for sure. I still cannot pick a fav eevee. Besides maybe eevee itself.

Oh Salandit how you starve to death. Poor little males. Lucky for me I tend to summon females and got a female on the first one I fought. :D...is this darker than the sandcastle? I mean it’s just killing people by eating their soul. The little lizard starves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom