• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its worth anything
test.png

The Reginos leak is from 2016. It’s most likely fake because there is no way someone would get that much information on the game back then.

We could still get a UK region though.
I wanted to say this a couple days ago, but the UK might be the top contender for the next region. You see for the the 3 gens the regions have been based off well known and greatly visited places of the world. We had New York, France, and now Hawaii. All of the places are what a lot of people like to travel or vacation to or just go touring. So what better for another place to travel than the UK? Definitely a bit higher up on the list than Spain and Italy

I wanted to say this a couple days ago, but the UK might be the top contender for the next region. You see for the the 3 gens the regions have been based off well known and greatly visited places of the world. We had New York, France, and now Hawaii. All of the places are what a lot of people like to travel or vacation to or just go touring. So what better for another place to travel than the UK? Definitely a bit higher up on the list than Spain and Italy

If we were to get a region in the UK what kind of starters could we expect?

Well in all honesty, that newt, goat, and rabbit trio would actually be perfect. All three of the of those animals can be found amongst the UK. Well not just that. Great Britain has their type of amphibians called great crested newts, goats called primitive goats, and funny enough rabbit have a bit lore to them in medieval time with a creature referred to as a horned rabbit, aka the jackalope.

Last edited:

One based on Shakespeare (Water/Fairy), one based on Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher (Grass/Steel) and at last but not least, in order to symbolise Gen VIII, a starter based on Henry VIII (Fire/Dark).

...and funny enough rabbit have a bit lore to them in medieval time with a creature referred to as a horned rabbit, aka the jackalope.
The term "jackalope" is an American invention, but their visual descriptions match up closely enough to mix inspirations.

Even if oha suta won't reveal anything we still have corocoro, every december they have pokemon movie news.

Y, don't expect anything to be revealed in Oha Suta without being announced before. But I think we will still have something in December if we are to rely on past revelations.

But I think some people are confusing Oha Suta (children's program) with Pokenchi.

Y, don't expect anything to be revealed in Oha Suta without being announced before. But I think we will still have something in December if we are to rely on past revelations.

But I think some people are confusing Oha Suta (children's program) with Pokenchi.
well in the last two years oha suta gave the movie news

well in the last two years oha suta gave the movie news

Oh, I didn't talking about you specifically, but about other people in the community.

Oha Suta (as far as I know) is a daily program (airing from Monday to Friday), and is a children's TV Tokyo show, but it isn't a Pokémon program. So when it presents news about the franchise, it is usually announced beforehand. Pokenchi is the program that airs on Sunday, and that is about Pokémon. Some people seem to be confusing them.

A strange tweet from Masuda:

Well, here's my analysis:

The tweet says something about visiting a hole at the shrine. I was a little confused at first, but a little research revealed that there is a hole at the shrine that is believed to have once contained a statue of Amida Nyorai who is traditionally part of a triad with Kannon and Seishi (known as the Amida Triad). Amida represents immeasurable light and infinite life. Kannon and Seishi represent Compassion/Mercy and Wisdom.

I wonder if this could be a hint at the cover legendaries? Or maybe it means nothing.

In the the tweet below that one, Masuda mentions an interview, but I'm not sure what he's referring to. Does anyone know?

Even if oha suta won't reveal anything we still have corocoro, every december they have pokemon movie news.

Oha suta already showed coro coro and it does not have any news of the mewtwo film. So is this sunday's Pokenchi are best bet for film news?

Well in all honesty, that newt, goat, and rabbit trio would actually be perfect. All three of the of those animals can be found amongst the UK. Well not just that. Great Britain has their type of amphibians called great crested newts, goats called primitive goats, and funny enough rabbit have a bit lore to them in medieval time with a creature referred to as a horned rabbit, aka the jackalope.

I would actually love that! a water salamander/dragon would be awesome for a water starter! I have always wanted a water starter with resemblance for dragons to come through and while Totodile can learn dragon dance, I would still like a dragon based water starter! As for the jackalope and goat, perhaps a horse for a fire starter? that way the jackalope wont have much horn competition?

if its worth anything

The one on the right like a stag, but what about the one on the left? what does that one like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom