• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y, don't expect anything to be revealed in Oha Suta without being announced before. But I think we will still have something in December if we are to rely on past revelations.

But I think some people are confusing Oha Suta (children's program) with Pokenchi.
In the last 5 years all teaser trailers were revealed on Oha Suta a few days after the second weekend of December. And not always announced before...
Actually we are perfect in time with the reveal. I thought we would have got it today actually.

In the last 5 years all teaser trailer were revealed on Oha Suta. And not always announced before...

I said it's usually announced before. But regarding the movies teasers, what were the times that weren't announced before?

I said it's usually announced before. But regarding the movies teasers, what were the times that weren't announced before?
What I mean is that has happened that the announcement and the teaser were released in the same day.

wait, corocoro already leaked?

No but in 4chan there was a thread discussing Oha suta and there was a picture of the hosts of Oha suta talking about coro coro and it showed no signs of the mewtwo movie except for a Mewtwo Ga-Ole ticket but that's it.

No but in 4chan there was a thread discussing Oha suta and there was a picture of the hosts of Oha suta talking about coro coro and it showed no signs of the mewtwo movie except for a Mewtwo Ga-Ole ticket but that's it.
Nothing on the cover don't really mean anything.. a lot of times we got news that didn't get hinted on the cover.

I think that maybe there's nothing on cocoroco cause Oha Suta may have the rights on the reveal. Considering that next episode will be after the 15th maybe corocoro could not cover it.

Does anyone think it will be likely that Gen VIII will be on the 3DS? Cause I really don't hve the money for a Switch >.>;

CoroCoro december 2017 didn't have anything about the movie on the cover and it still had the news.. so yeah, it means nothing.
61P0NvfdOeL._SX344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

CoroCoro december 2017 didn't have anything about the movie on the cover and it still had the news.. so yeah, it means nothing.
61P0NvfdOeL._SX344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I agree with you that the cover doesn't totally end up with the chance of it having something else about the movie inside, but that CoroCoro was from November tho

Last edited:
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If I'm not wrong Corocoro covers the month after the one it's out. So if that's December 2017 corocoro than it was released in November 2017.
well here's january 2018, nothing about the movie on the cover, again.
NEOBK-2172900.jpg

Yes, it seems so. But it's weird, because I remember that December's CoroCoro did not reveal anything important, and that cover you showed has Solgaleo and Lunala in it.

Edit

If I'm not wrong Corocoro covers the month after the one it's out. So if that's December 2017 corocoro than it was released in November 2017.
For example this is September 2017 corocoro, the one with dusk lycanroc. It was released in August 2017 though.
corocoro9171.jpg

Yeah, that's it! Mystery solved! I was really finding it strange, but I could be wrong, after all.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, it seems so. But it's weird, because I remember that December's CoroCoro did not reveal anything important, and that cover you showed has Solgaleo and Lunala in it.
it had the same movie news as oha suta but no one coverd it because we already knew all the detalis it had

I think you need to investigate if in the past corocoro has ever covered the movie before the tv show. Cause this will be the case if so...

I think you need to investigate if in the past corocoro has ever covered the movie before the tv show. Cause this will be the case if so...
yes it did, on 2014 and 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom