• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it didn't show us anything new, unless I'm missing something because I don't know Japanese.

You mean something like a chimpanzee equivalent? Because, now I that I think about it, they implied that humans in the Pokémon world evolved from Pokémon.
No, I means DNA slicing with pokemon and humans like a evil team kidnaps trainers and turns them into pokemon hybrids by slicing them with their pokemon's DNA (I known it sounds really dark) or human trainer has a baby pokemon hybrid with legendry pokemons. And I am thinking of I wish GameFreak should make Pokemon looks closely resemble to humanoid mystical creatures (like elves, pixies, manicores, sphinxes,etc.).

Last edited:

It would strange but enough time has passed that Mewtwo and Mew could somehow develop an actual evolution..!! Maybe because Mewtwo is suddenly able to evolve then it unlocks some sort of ability to evolve for Mew.

The Mega Evolution designs are certainly standing the test of time, yet, an actual evolution design for Mewtwo would probably be the best of them!

As far as if there are indications of what could be shown from Gen 8, it could be that the unexpected evolving of Mew would bring the attention of a strange legendary or mythical from a different region!

I've seen some cool fanart for that concept!
600px-150Mewtwo-Mega_X.png
600px-150Mewtwo-Mega_Y.png
Mewtwo X and Mewtwo Y aren’t that bad...

I hope they makes pokemon looks more humanoid (like we had seen in animes and games) with animal features in gen 8 than being less Furries like. I am not really a fan of having a human body with an animal head on it,because I finds it's very weird in a way. :cautious:
Oh yes, totally looking forward to more humanoid pokemon without animal heads-

Wasn't Jynx supposed to be a shadow/spirit before the whole blackface fiasco? However, I agree with Mr. Mime, specially DP!Mr. Mime.
I mean, it's still an example of a humanoid pokemon without an animal face. XD They don't have a good track record with making those look appealing.

The speculation cycle usually ends up being more interesting than the games themselves tbh.
I just wanna see what Nintendo will do to flex on the fanbase this time.

The speculation cycle usually ends up being more interesting than the games themselves tbh.
I just wanna see what Nintendo will do to flex on the fanbase this time.
Nintendo will do nothing. Game Freak, on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom