• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar is a wigglytuff with long fabulous hair.
Ah,okay. That's what close to what I originally thought. I thought it was a Wigglytuff checking itself out in a mirror offscreen.

And my username is just a name I made up ages ago. Really nothing to it, it just sounded good to me.
Hey, that's better than what I have. I just put my real name.

Hey, that's better than what I have. I just put my real name.
You can change it if you want. I think you have to contact a mod. But it can be changed.

I'm very interested to see if the rumor about NYD is true. Just a few days left to seeeee.

Apparently the poster is real, toho would have asked some people to delete the tweets that posts them

Oh yeah I forgot about that thing lol
Good point
And in terms of OP types i believe empoleon's water/steel is also one of them with 10 resistances 1 immunity and only 3 weaknesses i think thats a better typing than water/dragon

We also should remember that January 1st is the start of the Shōgatsu Festival which lasts until January 4th.

That's for the anime part of the franchise, not the video game part.

They're unlikely to announce the games on New Years Day, but the movie trailer could indeed contain a hint.
It's an unprecedented move on Pokemon's part to not release the movie trailer in December. All previous 21 movies have followed a set pattern that this one has deviated from. It's legit to bellieve that might mean something.

Honestly, Twin Of Miracles/Calamity being the titles dont sound too bad after we just had LGPE. When Leaks talked about Lets Go Pikachu / Eevee names we all scoffed at those being fake and too long. I had talked previously that GF may break the pattern and I was shot down it will never happen. I honestly think with the switch we wont be getting simple names like pokemon Rock and Pokemon Mud anymore. I expect we will get something a little more extravagant.

Didn’t the toddlers latest post mention they are taking hints from LGP/LGE going forward? Maybe this includes the naming conventions, so a dual name like Twin Of Miracles and Twin Of Calamity would be possible...

But they can’t mention Twins without having some connection to Black/White (I know... it won’t happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom