• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Logo isn’t new, it’s a re-trademark, Bulbapedia has had both Chinese Logos since as early as January 5th, 2017.
See here for reference: File:Pokémon logo Chinese.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

The White Pokéball is just that and nothing more, a white Pokéball that just happens to be a part of the Logo.
Oh. Thanks for informing me.

I'd be up for a Chinese region. But prefer more a Southern Hemisphere region. Can't wait until we have one. Might still be quite a while though.

I want a pokemon game where alot of the main journey takes place in space

I don't think they'd have a main game set in space, they seem to like emphasizing the real world and natural environments, but maybe we could see this in a spinoff. It'd be really interesting to have a game set in a space station with different artificial biomes. Kind of like Aether Paradise on a game wide scale.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think the closest we're going to get for a while is the Delta Episode. However, I wouldn't mind visiting something similar the Space Colony ARK. If they made it a dungeon with gravity puzzles it would be fun. I still remember the crazy speculations that the Battle Frontier was going to be in space in ORAS.

Anyway; there was one other thing from the LGPE game text that I wanted to point out. Its actually tangentially related. I was trying to look for any dialogue that was completely new, but also optional. I found one other line that I thought was interesting; said by someone in the Pewter Science museum.

"The secrets of space... The mysteries of earth... There are so many things about which we know so little. But that should spur us to study harder, not throw in the towel."

It's most likely generic NPC dialogue. But who knows. I think I misunderstood the original post and the hint was suppose to be for the names/themes of the games, not the region or anything else. However, Pokemon Space and Pokemon Earth sound a little weird. I'd be curious to see what the dialogue says in Japanese, but seeing as how we are likely very close to an official reveal; its probably pointless.

Didn't game freak go to Spain again (Second trip), a few years ago and were exploring the caves?
Either Spain or London I think, is the good way to go. I don't think we will be going to China just yet.
Spain will most likely be the next game to come. And yet I was hoping for a UK region. If not, then I guess I will have to wait until probably a decade late before the UK comes into mind. Maybe used for the 1000th Pokemon? No that's probably China. or in relation to Gen 5 or Gen 6 remake?

But still, the first Diamond and Pearl film is based in Spain, whilst the twin film for Black and White is France, and yet that was probably whilst they were also making the Gen 6 games.

Apart from that recent Sun and Moon episode with London, and that Orange Islands episode of Romeo and Juliet Nidorans, the UK has never been shown nor given as much insight (Movie and Games) as the other areas in the world are. And that's speaking from somewhere that has been a customer to the Pokemon games. I know there's Detective Pikachu that's possible, but that's really a spinoff series. But then, the UK is one to talk, compaired with other countries around the world.

Even so, if it is Spain next, then there's at least Gibraltar. Like the Channel Islands with Kalos.

Last edited:
Spain will most likely be the next game to come. And yet I was hoping for a UK region. If not, then I guess I will have to wait until probably a decade late before the UK comes into mind. Maybe used for the 1000th Pokemon? No that's probably China. or in relation to Gen 5 or Gen 6 remake?

But still, the first Diamond and Pearl film is based in Spain, whilst the twin film for Black and White is France, and yet that was probably whilst they were also making the Gen 6 games.

Apart from that recent Sun and Moon episode with London, and that Orange Islands episode of Romeo and Juliet Nidorans, the UK has never been shown nor given as much insight (Movie and Games) as the other areas in the world are. And that's speaking from somewhere that has been a customer to the Pokemon games. I know there's Detective Pikachu that's possible, but that's really a spinoff series. But then, the UK is one to talk, compaired with other countries around the world.

Even so, if it is Spain next, then there's at least Gibraltar. Like the Channel Islands with Kalos.
I mean, if you're not counting the anime or spin offs, then a lot of places haven't been featured in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom