• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many pokemons we will get in this generation. I hope it will be 150+. I really want many new pokemons, maybe some preevolutions or evolutions for that we know. I think we will see some new mega evolutions but I prefer classic evolutions where pokemons has new look permanently
The company will probably try and squeeze the numbers down in order to be ready for their 1000th Pokemon. Hence why the Megas and Alolan Pokemon.

Megas will surly come back if the Pokemon CS is proven to be true. Using Gen 5 and 6 as well as the past 4 Gens. Might even get Mega Flygon.

Wait a week or two, as it said. There is a rumor that a Nintendo Direct will be shown sometime in January.
No, i’m talking about how they claimed there was a direct announcement on New Years.
B3E70C55-CDB3-4FBA-8C66-41F69B317E9C.png

Wait a week or two, as it said. There is a rumor that a Nintendo Direct will be shown sometime in January.

It said there’ll be a direct announcement around New Year’s before the direct.

Direct announcement supposedly dropping New Years Day or sometime after with the reveal a week or two later depending on timing"

Edit: Got grenjnja’d by @Icy Wind

It said there’ll be a direct announcement around New Year’s before the direct.

Edit: Got grenjnja’d by @Icy Wind
It might be delayed, you never know. If nothing happens in two weeks, then we can happily say it's fake. Don't be too hasty by just one day. The person might've thought that it would come out at the same time as the Mewtwo trailer, but was held back so that GF could unexpectedly surprise us with a Direct.

Let's be like Detective Pikachu and try to figure out the clues thoroughly before jumping to fast conclusions.

Last edited:
I hope we get more regional variants than Megas if we do receive any more. Not a fan of Megas. But love the variants.

It might be delayed, you never know. If nothing happens in two weeks, then we can happily say it's fake. Don't be too hasty by just one day. The person might've thought it would come out at the same time as the Mewtwo trailer.

1. A ‘leaker’ is not in a position to theorise. There is no scope for ‘He thought’ in such a process.
2. None of the TPCi celebrations have stopped, including Mewteo trailer, so posting a literal sentence on Twitter would be a stupid thing to delay. It isn’t a trailer which would be large enough to delay.

Aren’t you giving this anonymous person a bit too much credit? I could understand sympathy if the person was a reputed leaker like the Riddler or someone with connections like Pixelpar, but a rando on 4chan?

I could literally visit 4chan and pretend to be the Crown/Sceptre leaker and make a continuation to that leak if I wanted to...

And would those even work as Japanese titles? All other games have previously used the exact same English words as Japanese titles. It might be a little wonky trying to work that into Japanese. Could someone with Japanese knowledge chime in?

Found this which is likely just riding on the earlier leak (or even is just a joke post). Seems especially fake with the "fire dog" and "plus and minus" parts.

1ib1DUt.png

Also the first comment made me laugh.
9jpzlfZ.png

Seeing the amount of grasping at straws I’ve seen these days for a UK region, I share the sentiment of the first comment, even though I liked the idea of a UK region.

This almost-desperate grasping at straws is almost making me wish that we don’t get a UK region just to taste the salt.

Seeing the amount of grasping at straws I’ve seen these days for a UK region, I share the sentiment of the first comment, even though I liked the idea of a UK region.

This almost-desperate grasping at straws is almost making me wish that we don’t get a UK region just to taste the salt.
The Region will most probably be none of these... SE Asia, China, Australiasia, India and Sri Lanka, South America, North America, Spain and UK.

The more hints and evidence there is, the less likely it will be the next Region.

It will probably be a European country or any other country that is not in the list above so far, but that remains a mystery.

Kind reminder that there is a very, very, very blurred line between ‘hints and evidence’ grasping at straws to satisfy a bias.

I have gone through that before myself, looking for any minute detail that suggested Incineroar wasn’t real.
Will you please stop saying 'grasping of straws'. You've already said that so many times with the past recent posts.

Kind reminder that there is a very, very, very blurred line between ‘hints and evidence’ grasping at straws to satisfy a bias.

I have gone through that before myself, looking for any minute detail that suggested Incineroar wasn’t real.
Yeah. Not everything is a hint towards the next games.

for me there is no doubt that the region of 8G will be in Europe, this reason to believe it is meltan and melmetal, because it is mentioned in their description pokedex of the war of kalos, for me the region will be the one who fought kalos so it's a surrounding country like Spain, Germany, the UK (why not the entire of England) more the fact that melmetal knows how to make metal can allude to discovery and revolution but also the discovery of metallurgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom