• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry guys but I can't help but think that if Pokémon Crown/Pokémon Sceptre really turn out to be next gen's games names then the spanish translation for that would be Pokémon Corona/Pokémon Báculo.
And culo in spanish means butt. Culo as in Báculo.
I'm sorry I just had to put that idea out there. Thanks for assisting to my TED talk.

I'm sorry guys but I can't help but think that if Pokémon Crown/Pokémon Sceptre really turn out to be next gen's games names then the spanish translation for that would be Pokémon Corona/Pokémon Báculo.
I'm sorry I just had to put that idea out there. Thanks for assisting to my TED talk.
Dude, báculo is not a common word. "Cetro" is generally the word they use to translate Scepter, so there's no problem at all.

If you say diamond and pearl really fast it sounds like "Diaper"

I think it was kinda lame. I thought it has to do with Mexican Wrestlers.
A heel wrestler with a love for kids and a tiger motif is a clear connection to Tiger Mask. I don't know what seems lame about that, or why you think Mexican wrestlers would be more likely.
Except the Zodiac pattern has already been de-confirmed with only 4 out of 7 having animals on that Zodiac, since Charmander, Cyndaquil and Fennekin don't fit.
...Nick, are you seriously going to try your "technically Charizard isn't a starter because you didn't start with it" again? That's way more of a stretch than saying a canine could be based on the dog and a Pokemon with the category "Fire Mouse" could be the rat.

Nothing's "deconfirmed" with the zodiac theory, because there's no official evidence proving or disproving the theory. It's just different interpretations of canon. You've been arguing about this for almost a year, why can't you just accept that neither interpretation is official?

I checked the Starters by order in what it said, not in a random pattern. Rabbit, Sheep and Dolphin. Rabbit being Grass, Sheep being Fire and Dolphin being Water. Similar theme happened in Sun and Moon with Owl, Cat and Sea lion.
How do you know they didn't mean the rabbit was Fire and the sheep was Grass? Nothing about their post indicated they were the same person that leaked SuMo.
Let's be like Detective Pikachu and try to figure out the clues thoroughly before jumping to fast conclusions.
One thing Detective Pikachu does is try to tell if someone is lying. Clues aren't just found from one person's statements.
Don't be too hasty by just one day.
The exact day they promised for the trailer to come out?
The person might've thought that it would come out at the same time as the Mewtwo trailer, but was held back so that GF could unexpectedly surprise us with a Direct.
If they were just guessing about the time, why were they so confident they were right?
I'm not saying I'm right, or you are right.
You're arguing that the Crown/Scepter leak is right. PkmnTrainerV and Icy Wind have been arguing that the leak is wrong. So why is it that their arguments get to be called "shooting someone down", but yours are just "not saying that anyone's right"?
Now I remember of why I never like fandoms in the first place.
Why is it that every time someone disagrees with you, you make a comment like this? Icy Wind and PkmnTrainerV never made any sort of personal attack against you, all they did was argue that the Crown/Scepter post was false. And in turn, you say that they're "the reason you never liked fandoms in the first place", or you make statements like this:
I guess it's an American thing to complain about everything.
Why can't you just accept someone disagreeing with you without making a personal attack on them?
If nothing after two weeks, this would make me feel like never wanting to trust anyone who would say these golden words of 'if you don't believe me, you see soon enough' again.
You shouldn't trust someone just because they write "these golden words". Everybody is capable of typing that, it doesn't mean they're credible. What would you have done if someone wrote this?
Crown and Scepter is a fake leak. If you don't believe me, you'll see soon enough.
Obviously, both the Crown/Scepter post and a post like this can't both be true. One of the two has to have used that phrase and lied.
But I know I can't stop loving the person, regardless.
...You've never interacted with the leaker, why have you decided that you love them? And even if you love them, that doesn't mean you have to believe everything they say.

Thanks for Coming to my Teddiursa Talk.
You didn't get it. Real leakers give some false information so they will not be identified. Even though they usually identify themselves by language (such as when they give the names of Pokémon or of the games in their language), or by the situation (such as when they say they are part of the social media team of x country and even say how many times they have watched the trailer. Or when they say exactly in which country translation team they are working on).

You can't be identified by Nintendo if you have already identified you yourself.

30ee3a00daf7e517e69e4e39b246da82.jpg
Only two days into 2019 and we already have three posts of the year!

Last edited:
Dude, báculo is not a common word. "Cetro" is generally the word they use to translate Scepter, so there's no problem at all.
Welp that would make so much more sense!! Imagine the avalanche of memes that would come if they indeed used the word "báculo", supposing the names are real, of course!

If you say diamond and pearl really fast it sounds like "Diaper"
S H O O K

A heel wrestler with a love for kids and a tiger motif is a clear connection to Tiger Mask. I don't know what seems lame about that, or why you think Mexican wrestlers would be more likely.

...Nick, are you seriously going to try your "technically Charizard isn't a starter because you didn't start with it" again? That's way more of a stretch than saying a canine could be based on the dog and a Pokemon with the category "Fire Mouse" could be the rat.

Nothing's "deconfirmed" with the zodiac theory, because there's no official evidence proving or disproving the theory. It's just different interpretations of canon. You've been arguing about this for almost a year, why can't you just accept that neither interpretation is official?

How do you know they didn't mean the rabbit was Fire and the sheep was Grass? Nothing about their post indicated they were the same person that leaked SuMo.

One thing Detective Pikachu does is try to tell if someone is lying. Clues aren't just found from one person's statements.

The exact day they promised for the trailer to come out?

If they were just guessing about the time, why were they so confident they were right?

You're arguing that the Crown/Scepter leak is right. PkmnTrainerV and Icy Wind have been arguing that the leak is wrong. So why is it that their arguments get to be called "

Why is it that every time someone disagrees with you, you make a comment like this? Icy Wind and PkmnTrainerV never made any sort of personal attack against you, all they did was argue that the Crown/Scepter post was false. And in turn, you say that they're "the reason you never liked fandoms in the first place", or you make statements like this:

Why can't you just accept someone disagreeing with you without making a personal attack on them?

You shouldn't trust someone just because they write "these golden words". Everybody is capable of typing that, it doesn't mean they're credible. What would you have done if someone wrote this?

Obviously, both the Crown/Scepter post and a post like this can't both be true. One of the two has to have used that phrase and lied.

...You've never interacted with the leaker, why have you decided that you love them? And even if you love them, that doesn't mean you have to believe everything they say.

Only two days into 2019 and we already have three posts of the year!

When I said love, I simply mean care about people. People such as you, and everyone here in the forum.

Sorry for all the nonsensical things that I have kept throwing out there. I guess I was fueled with a 'just once' vibe.
I suppose I'm not the only one with this kind of instinct.

You don't have to apologize for that, you did nothing against the rules, this thread is about speculation.

The people who counter-argued you also don't have to be blamed, though.

I've been seeing comments talking about "bickering" and all that sort of things, I didn't see any of that here.

And I also don't see the slightest need to make those assumptions, it just leaves the environment unpleasant to discussions, the thread deals with games, let moderators do their job if something really happens.

If those become the Spanish names, I would assume there would be more memes about Corona than Báculo since Corona is also the name of a beer.

How predictable are Nintendo-Directs? Or Pokemon ones? Are there any patterns or steps that can be determined?

More Fake News leaks from me to start the new year:
* All other leaks are Fake News
* The next games will be called Pokémon War and Pokémon Peace
* They will be set in Israel/Palestine
* The villains will be the other side.
* The League will be located in Jerusalem.
* There will be an announcement before March.

More Fake News leaks from me to start the new year:
* All other leaks are Fake News
* The next games will be called Pokémon War and Pokémon Peace
* They will be set in Israel/Palestine
* The villains will be the other side.
* The League will be located in Jerusalem.
* There will be an announcement before March.
Lol! If that game was ever released, the world will explode in fire.

Yeah. I don't think that GF wants one of their games to have the same name as a brand of beer.
Wrong. The beer name is Coronita, not Corona. Also corona it's a very common word(we live in a monarchy in Spain) so that assumption doesn't makes much sense. Also, as someone has said the translation for scepter its not "baculo" but "cetro".

Wrong. The beer name is Coronita, not Corona. Also corona it's a very common word(we live in a monarchy in Spain) so that assumption doesn't makes much sense. Also, as someone has said the translation for scepter its not "baculo" but "cetro".
No, there is actually a beer named Corona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom