• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what @TechSkylander1518 discussed with me with the November Direct being a Nintendo Live, rather than a Nintendo Direct that as delayed from September due to a Typhoon.
I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say anymore. There is no “Nintendo Live” happening or whatever.

And why do you keep bringing up the September direct?

Mainline Pokemon games have not been revealed in general Nintendo Directs. They always have their own presentation/Direct.

I'm not saying it is completely impossible, but unless it happens, I don't think it's worth getting too excited about the possibilities of it happening. If there is a January Nintendo Direct, it will cover things other than Pokemon 2019.

I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say anymore. There is no “Nintendo Live” happening or whatever.

And why do you keep bringing up the September direct?
Because that was something Gaming INTEL thought was going to be, however their sources didn't realise Nintendo have cancelled it due to preparations and reconstruction during their Typhoon. In November, when Nintendo did show something, it wasn't a Direct at all as the sources to Gaming INTEL confirmed, but some sort of live video, if I remember correctly from @TechSkylander1518.

Because that was something Gaming INTEL thought was going to be, however their sources didn't realise Nintendo have cancelled it due to preparations and reconstruction during their Typhoon. In November, when Nintendo did show something, it wasn't a Direct at all as the sources to Gaming INTEL confirmed, but some sort of live video, if I remember correctly from @TechSkylander1518.
Now you’re just making up stuff. Gaming intel (or anyone else, for that matter) has never said anything about live video from Nintendo.

And Nintendo didn’t show any live video in November, nor did @TechSkylander1518 tell you they did.

Now you’re just making up stuff. Gaming intel (or anyone else, for that matter) has never said anything about live video from Nintendo.

And Nintendo didn’t show any live video in November, nor did @TechSkylander1518 tell you they did.
I really need him here to help me explain with this.

All we know is that Gaming INTEL have predicted Nintendo Directs correctly in the past, but on few occasions as this one, they have made error.

To make it simple for you to understand, we are talking about 2/3 probability for the rumor being real.

All we know is that Gaming INTEL have predicted Nintendo Directs correctly in the past, but on few occasions as this one, they have made error.
Just say this next time then, instead of talking about “Nintendo Live” that doesn’t exist.

We all know it's November,probably 16th or so.If it is a week or two before that doesn't really matter.
Except the Pokemon Company themselves didn't give a specific release date yet, they only said "late 2019", which could range from October to December, as it's typical that Pokemon games release in the last quarter of the year.

Except the Pokemon Company themselves didn't give a specific release date yet, they only said "late 2019", which could range from October to December, as it's typical that Pokemon games release in the last quarter of the year.
Yes, but the last 4 games have released in November, more precisely one week before black friday, so it’s a safe bet that gen 8 will release around that time as well.

Last edited:
Another 4chan leak
http://i.********/vp/1546655492543.png

I never understand these image riddles. I vaguely recognize the location in the top picture, but the bottom: Pisces, statue footprint, owl, monster fruit (I don't recognize the pink one, but the green one appears to be a Durian).

I don't get it.

I never understand these image riddles. I vaguely recognize the location in the top picture, but the bottom: Pisces, statue footprint, owl, monster fruit (I don't recognize the pink one, but the green one appears to be a Durian).

I don't get it.
There was the Durian Project that Scotland did in the 1690s, they were trying to set up a colony in Panama that failed because of poor planning, which then lead Scotland to go broke, leading to the Act of Union in 1707.

There was the Durian Project that Scotland did in the 1690s, they were trying to set up a colony in Panama that failed because of poor planning, which then lead Scotland to go broke, leading to the Act of Union in 1707.
Do you really think a leaker, probably a fake one too, would make such an obscure reference in a riddle?

I don't get it.
the pink one is dragon fruit

Durian and dragon fruit is very popular in tropical areas and also southeast asia such as Philippines,Malaysia,Singapore,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom