• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the leaks is true the region could be based on one of the countries in south east asia
Well i google searched the first image and i’ts from Guadalajara, a city in Mexico, so don’t think this new riddler is hinting at a SEA region.

It’s probably fake anyway though.

Well i google searched the first image and i’ts from Guadalajara, a city in Mexico, so don’t think this new riddler is hinting at a SEA region.

It’s probably fake anyway though.

Maybe the picture is referencin to a another place,maybe the leaker is using miss direction

Heres what i got there are plenty of rice terraces in asian country which looks simmilar to the picture ,one of them is the famous banaue rice terraces in the Philippines and the rice terraces in china

And bulky fighter's not too broad? What about Emboar, Feraligatr, and Swampert?
True. But there’s is more to it than just that. Also Swampert isn’t necissarily bulky until it gains its mega evolution. Feraligatr could work but they are not really a “fighter”. Like Incineroar Isaac Wrestler and Chesnaught is a Knight. And there are other similarities as well.

I can't stop seeing crowns lately

DwKml6RWsAIzDZ4.jpg

more mildly interesting stuff that king zell has said recently

-gen 8 was originally planned to release in 2018 but they decided early on, to give it more time
-Let's Go probably started out as a smartphone game

Apparently his info doesn't come from a secondhand source, but rather someone from NoA directly. This is kind of "non-news" as the first mention for gen 8 was "2018 or later" and LGPE totally looks like it could've been a mobile game, but it's still cool to at least have an idea of what maybe went on behind the scenes.

He also reiterated that by saying "BOTW-tier" he meant that the games will be a big evolutionary step for the franchise, much like how BOTW modernized LoZ. Exciting times ahead

I'd still find it amusing/frustrating if we end up getting this super high budget, massive pokemon game with beautiful visuals, awesome animations, all these QoL improvements, etc yet still only get like 70 pokemon. . . .

-gen 8 was originally planned to release in 2018 but they decided early on, to give it more time
We’ve discussed this yesterday. It doesn’t make sense that gen 8 was supposed to be in 2018 when LGPE exists, and Joe said the same.
-Let's Go probably started out as a smartphone game
This one was purely speculative on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom