• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - Before the reveal of a Pokemon game in the past, such as Pokemon + and - before Sun and Moon, had there been similar before X and Y and beyond?

It seems to me like all we know thus far is the name and the region. That's it.

It's similar to the SE Asia region idea for + and - but with lack or fake evidence. This time, there seems to be a lot of found evidences in pictures found in game and the creator of Pokemon's Tweets, when all we know it could go the other way. The Creators were seen in Spain 2 years ago, the exact time that the 8th Gen started production.

I'm just saying...

I really do not want LGPE forced motion controls, what's wrong with just letting my arms rest from movement while playing the game? This is why I never played ARMS with motion controls. I'm fine with gyro aiming in Splatoon, since I don't have to make movements in which my arms become sore the next day.

Pokemon Let's Go have the gyro aiming in handled mode, that's how I played it, it's not obligatory to use motion control so I think that it'll be the same if the new catch mode it's similar to Let's Go.

Pokemon Let's Go have the gyro aiming in handled mode, that's how I played it, it's not obligatory to use motion control so I think that it'll be the same if the new catch mode it's similar to Let's Go.
Except that I don't want to be forced to use motion controls whenever I'm playing docked mode, that's one of the biggest reasons why I hate LGPE with a burning passion equal to Magcargo's body temperature.

Except that I don't want to be forced to use motion controls whenever I'm playing docked mode, that's one of the biggest reasons why I hate LGPE with a burning passion equal to Magcargo's body temperature.
And they said Generation 8 will NOT be affected by LGPE mechanics... that would be a lie, if this capture mechanic is retained. I don't mind it as much as you do, though.

VegetableCookin is really really credible.
His riddles were really complex,but all but one or two made sense.Plus he published the answers immediately after the first leaks,he did not have the time to make stuff up.
He also predicted Gen 8 is coming 2019.
But since this is a new source,salt is due.

What about JeuxVideo?I've heard of them before,so they're not nobody,but what have they predicted before?

egetableCookin is really really credible.
His riddles were really complex,but all but one or two made sense.Plus he published the answers immediately after the first leaks,he did not have the time to make stuff up.
He also predicted Gen 8 is coming 2019.
But since this is a new source,salt is due.

Well he didn't exactly say much though except that it is not Pokemon Crown and Sceptre lol.

Crown and Sceptre might have been forged by theories, but if it is revealed to be true, then that could be a very likely guess. If not, then I might as well say that it could be either a beta name or a theme.

To get this through to the open, just as the themed of Gen 7 is flowers, perhaps Gen 8 could be themed around royalty.

But that's just speculation, it's not set in stone.

I think that the only true thing about Crown and Sceptre leak is the location. There are many hints to think that the new region will be UK like the isle in that Let's Go calendar, something similar to London in the anime... it's pretty solid if you ask me (and if you are going to say that the isles from the map are inverted just check the Hoenn map and the Kyushu map, or even the map from Alola is slightly different from the actual Hawaii map.)

However, it is not guaranteed that the next region will be based on the UK, and there is a chance that we will have a region based somewhere else.

I'm sure whatever region that Gen 8 will be based on, it will be interesting.

I would like to take this time to remind everyone that I think the map resembles Lantau island as much as it does the UK. Even moreso, because you don't have to rotate it.
Lantau_Island_reclamation.png

However, I'm not convinced the map in LGPE means anything.

I would like to take this time to remind everyone that I think the map resembles Lantau island as much as it does the UK. Even moreso, because you don't have to rotate it.
Lantau_Island_reclamation.png

However, I'm not convinced the map in LGPE means anything.

It would certainly fit Piuk's leak that's for sure, if it wasn't already proven to be fake long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom