• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if generation 8 is set in England, is there any Dragon lore that could give us some really cool Dragons? I was underwhelmed by the last two generations dragons and am hoping we get some really cool dragons for this generation.

if generation 8 is set in England, is there any Dragon lore that could give us some really cool Dragons? I was underwhelmed by the last two generations dragons and am hoping we get some really cool dragons for this generation.
There is a King Arthur story about a White Saxon Dragon and a Red Welsh Dragon. I would love to see a Welsh Dragon Pokemon in the game.

There is a rumor that the capture system is redesigned and that an announcement could be expected by E3. I would post a source but my posts keep needing moderator review for posting links. When the post is reviewed and accepted, I will delete this post, but double-posting so that this post can keep discussion rolling
(4Chan links aren't allowed, just post screenshots)

I honestly don't see how they cod redesign the capture system a third way. I could see them adding new elements to one of our existing methods (maybe a slingshot added to motion controls, or time prompts for the button press), but I don't see what a third method could be.

(4Chan links aren't allowed, just post screenshots)

I honestly don't see how they cod redesign the capture system a third way. I could see them adding new elements to one of our existing methods (maybe a slingshot added to motion controls, or time prompts for the button press), but I don't see what a third method could be.

I deleted the last post because it went through! There is a tweet and a Google article linked.

It doesnt specify how it is changed but apparently the source is credible.

If "Pokemon A" is a new pokemon, since the plush is set to be revealed at the end of january, It would mean an official reveal of the pokemon would have to come within the next two weeks.

Doesn't exactly mean a game announcement but we do have things to maybe look forward to in the very short term. I'm still pretty interested in vegetablecookin's rumor. While it's true that maybe he got fed false info, he's usually pretty transparent and seems to believe in his source saying that the trailers were currently being translated into different languages. It really does feel like we're almost there.

It's still crazy to me that around this time last year we were debating whether or not we were getting games in 2018 skjfskfsj

I feel they only say the "redesigned capture system" bit because everything else they said is either already known or obvious, so they need something to get them clicks. It's probably fake.

I've never seen a rumor from jeuxvideo.com pan out either.

I feel they only say the "redesigned capture system" bit because everything else they said is either already known or obvious, so they need something to get them clicks. It's probably fake.

I've never seen a rumor from jeuxvideo.com pan out either.

Translation:
What is known about the new Pokémon game that will land in 2019:
- 100% new role-playing game
- 8th generation Pokémon
- Revised capture system
- The best graphics ever seen on a Pokémon game
- Release end 2019 - Exclusivity Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom