• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also much more beneficial if they show gameplay since they need to show what the Switch is capable of with Pokemon games. Having the Sun and Moon-type of announcement isn't enough to get players to move on from the 3DS, basically, they just need to show how the game looks in order to get more people interested.

I agree, they also need to show to some how the game is different from LGPE. But if they are planning to use live action as I think they can do, it would be better to get everyone (including the audience who will watch it) to get into the hype together. So it would be better to show the first game trailer close to the live action release. About the teaser, I think it's necessary to calm the longtime fans, we've been a long time without news about.

even at a first glance those textures look super unprofessional. no way those were done by someone working on a pokemon game

I agree, they also need to show to some how the game is different from LGPE. But if they are planning to use live action as I think they can do, it would be better to get everyone (including the audience who will watch it) to get into the hype together. So it would be better to show the first game trailer close to the live action release. About the teaser, I think it's necessary to calm the longtime fans, we've been a long time without news about.
As I said before, I don't think that the games will be revealed in May unless they are not Gen 8.

someone posted this on 4chan, it would be the green tanuki textures, I'm still skeptical
http://i.********/vp/1546886905118.png
I found the post this is from, people are calling it out there for the overuse of Alpha and the file name being pm900 when it should be pm_0900 and they also posted pictures of Tapu Koko and Lele as comparisons.
64D0E3D9-18FA-4D9A-A404-DF09A0E70ACB.jpeg
D5DC6B2C-305B-4CDF-BF96-18AB591761BE.jpeg
D82D0F90-6D96-4BE2-AEB7-B49B5A3FFCB1.jpeg

Translation:

"Creatures has eliminated the tweet in which two employees visited the Yasukuni Sanctuary.

In this sanctuary, among thousands of deads, are the bodies of 14 criminals of World War II.

Some people have asked for a Pokémon boycott for doing that."

tenor.gif

There is a King Arthur story about a White Saxon Dragon and a Red Welsh Dragon. I would love to see a Welsh Dragon Pokemon in the game.

Those would make good pseudo legionaries! Wonder what there typings would be? But seriously a white dragon or red dragon looking similar to those would be awesome!

As I said before, I don't think that the games will be revealed in May unless they are not Gen 8.

I understand, but what are the reasons for you to think so? If you are just relying on old patterns, remember that we have a new "element" this year, the live action.

there was that too in another "leak" thread

Attachments

• 1546980487723.png
    1546980487723.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 126
I understand, but what are the reasons for you to think so? If you are just relying on old patterns, remember that we have a new "element" this year, the live action.

I don't think that the live action is going to be the big deal that you think it will be, since we have the first trailer for the movie now and hype for it has been pretty lackluster. And they really don't benefit whatsoever by making everyone wait until the movie is released in May to start the news cycle for games likely to release in November- especially with how theater ads play out. You get them at the start of the movie- so oh boy, look everyone, new pokemon games! Followed by two hours of film to make you forget all about it. Or they could put the ad after the credits but everyone walks out during the credits unless it's a Marvel film so there goes most of your audience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom