• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think of it as a hint, but at the same time, he could just be posting about something unrelated to the games. Either way, I want to see Pokemon based off animals that didn't get a Pokemon version of themselves yet, I mean, how many fish and sea lion Pokemon do we have to get before we can get an anemone Pokemon?

People that say he doesn't post hints and this that and the other thing, but his Twitter is a professional GF Twitter. Not his personal one. Like.

I'm sad that I didn't wake up to a direct, just more waiting. :(

People that say he doesn't post hints and this that and the other thing, but his Twitter is a professional GF Twitter. Not his personal one. Like.

I'm sad that I didn't wake up to a direct, just more waiting. :(
All we got were Kirby and Yoshi games so far...

Though I wouldn't mind having a Capybara Pokemon. It would probably be similar to Bidoof and Bibarel.

It is exciting to consider that the initial revealing and introduction phases for these upcoming games may be more dramatic than usual.

With Breath of the Wild, there had already been the early semi-FMV film, then later the tech demo showing the open world!

For this Pokemon generation, we have seen absolutely nothing!

Not really? He shares pictures that have nothing to do with Pokemon or Game Freak all the time. It’s his personal account.

And most people recognize that he does post hints sometimes. Not literally everything he posts is a cryptic tease though.

I'd like to think of it as a hint, but at the same time, he could just be posting about something unrelated to the games. Either way, I want to see Pokemon based off animals that didn't get a Pokemon version of themselves yet, I mean, how many fish and sea lion Pokemon do we have to get before we can get an anemone Pokemon?
We don't have that many sea lions, so I wouldn't mind another one. XD

the only thing recently he's tweeted that has the chance of being a hint imo is the capybara stuff, just because he's done it on multiple occasions.

and his tweet about being at a meeting yesterday isn't really a hint but still kinda exciting since it was probably pokemon related and we have a new gen coming this year

Don't forget, they're also making 'Town' that's releasing this year, so some of things shown might be to that game as well.

Went to look it up and I guess capybara are just trending in Japan since 2017, so the tweets are probably related to that... but hint or not, that popularity could also mean a good chance of a capybara pokemon in gen 8. Guess we'll find out.

How the world’s largest rodent became a superstar in Japan

Anyways, I'm thinking of some inanimate objects that might have Pokemon versions of themselves, believe it or not, I can see them doing a flower pot Pokemon.

i feel pretty confident we will get a capybara pokemon. just gut.
too cute not too anyway <3

カピバラさん / Capybara-san
is quite wonderful and vaguely reminiscent of some aspects of Pokemon animations and moods! I remember seeing some special animations that have been made for example for Staryu and Starmie that are similar to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom