• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Crown and Sceptre leak that has the Thorn Spider and Butterfly as the Legendaries.

(However by the end of next week if nothing comes, it would probably be fake.)
Pretty much I was talking the one on the 1st page on here that also mentioned some weird eevee's evolution,because it has mentioned the dophin as the starter that evolves into a whale.

But I also was talking abut the another rumor after that leak came out,but it saids called Scepter and Crown,but it says the Spider and butterfly isn't the gen 8 mascot. It says the giant bird and Knight are the real mascots,but it says most of the stuff are true that it's being getting the U.K inspiration. I found this rumor is very interesting.

Pretty much I was talking the one on the 1st page on here that also mentioned some weird eevee's evolution.

But I also was talking abut the another rumor after that leak came out,but it saids called Scepter and Crown,but it says the Spider and butterfly isn't the gen 8 mascot. It says the giant bird and Knight are the real mascots,but it says most of the stuff are true that it's being getting the U.K inspiration. I found this rumor is very interesting.

I do believe so.

But still. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I found the Goaleon rumour within one of the comments in that now Ruffoldrowlit you've just mentioned.

I can imagine of what the Legendary's names could be if proven true...

Juquila and Plutiron (Jupiter + Aquila), (Pluto + Iron)
Those are really cool names. I thought about being Jupiteroc and Plutitan,because there's a legendary bird called Roc and the Knight being giant like a titan.
But I think Juquila and Plutiron sounds way much better than Jupiter and Plutitan.

Because of how Meltan(YES, I know it's a Gen 7 Mythical) was revealed, I'm really curious as to how they'll go about any teases for Gen 8. The Meltan situation was wild.

Pokemon Jupiter and Pluto/Chion? Doesn't sound as catching as Crown and Sceptre though.

Also, according to one's comment in the video, there is the license for a new Eeveelution called Goaleon. This could either be a Steel, Fighting Type, or new type entirely. That commenter said that the world Goal makes him think of football/soccer, and the two biggest in Europe are Spain and UK. However when I see the word Goaleon, it might mean something else entirely. It makes me think of Golem for one, but that's just a guess.
What's the source on goaleon? And I don't mean the comment, I mean where did they find it "licensed"?

"Something I forgot to mention in my last comment. If y’all remember last year there was a link or rumor I can’t remember which one but the name goaleon was copyrighted by Pokémon. Now the only type I can think of is steel. Or or a new type is going to be released. Now sports have goals and Spain is I believe one of the two biggest the other being England countries that have a soccer fans and teams. In soccer they shout goal when someone makes a goal. So could it be possible a sports type will be added with Goaleon or will that be a steel type eevee? I really don’t see how sports type will make sense then again I don’t know why we don’t have hitmonsumo but if they added a new type the only types I really see them adding is either sound or mineral" - Ricky Joe Haynes.

I don't know where he got the message from, but perhaps his video channel may have some clues. The Ruffledrowlit video is where the stuff came from.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBWqJIwts8

"Something I forgot to mention in my last comment. If y’all remember last year there was a link or rumor I can’t remember which one but the name goaleon was copyrighted by Pokémon. Now the only type I can think of is steel. Or or a new type is going to be released. Now sports have goals and Spain is I believe one of the two biggest the other being England countries that have a soccer fans and teams. In soccer they shout goal when someone makes a goal. So could it be possible a sports type will be added with Goaleon or will that be a steel type eevee? I really don’t see how sports type will make sense then again I don’t know why we don’t have hitmonsumo but if they added a new type the only types I really see them adding is either sound or mineral" - Ricky Joe Haynes.

I don't kno where he got the message from, but perhaps his video channel may have some clues.
I don't remember that being copyrighted... that would have been a big deal if it was.

I don't remember that being copyrighted... that would have been a big deal if it was.
Mmm you're right. Perhaps that was just either a rumor or hoax a year ago. Even so, I've never heard of it till now.

But I do recall the hairy Eevee in the anime, and when mentioned as the next episode after the one with the London cameo, the speakers jokingly suggested if it would evolve into a Big Type?

Wouldn't mineral be horribly redundant since we already have Rock, Steel and Ground?

Not to mention those are minerals anyway lol

A Mineral type sounds so uncreative...
And also some people end up confusing the rock type and ground type as if they were practically the same thing XD

If Game Freak adds some more types, I think that are only 2 types will make sense:
Sound Type (Wishmur / Igglybuff and their evolutions, Chatot, Meloetta)
Cosmic Type (Ultra Beasts, Deoxys, etc...)

I really wish that two types... (Let me dream ~0~)

Last edited:
I don't mind having mech pokemon are steel-type. I alway thought it is kinda cool that gen 8 have an evil team is being steampunk and the leader wanting to replacing pokemon in the new region with mechical ones.

Mmm you're right. Perhaps that was just either a rumor or hoax a year ago. Even so, I've never heard of it till now.

But I do recall the hairy Eevee in the anime, and when mentioned as the next episode after the one with the London cameo, the speakers jokingly suggested if it would evolve into a Big Type?
I wouldn't take that as a hint or anything, especially since it's Lana's eevee and Lana frequently makes jokes about outrageous things like catching a Kyogre or a wild Mega Gyarados.

A Mineral type sounds so uncreative...
And also some people end up confusing the rock type and ground type as if they were practically the same thing XD

I think that are only 2 types will make sense:
Sound Type (Wishmur / Igglybuff and their evolutions, Chatot, Meloetta)
Cosmic Type (Ultra Beasts, Deoxys, etc...)

I really wish that two types... (Let me dream ~0~)
I think Light type could be cool,too. :LOL:

I remembered one of Ruffled's videos that he talked about this rumor and it says gen 8's battle system will be like Xenoblade 2.
I just got Xenoblade 2 for Christmas because of it,but I hasn't play it yet.

If you guys has played it, Can you tell what the battle system is like?

I don't know where he got the message from, but perhaps his video channel may have some clues. The Ruffledrowlit video is where the stuff came from.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBWqJIwts8

This is more likely for Goaleon in my opinion:
Goll mac Morna - Wikipedia

He's called Goll Mac Morn or Goal Mac Morn. And is a part of Irish mythology.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see GF take the goal = soccer posts = Steel type route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom