• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Ryuki means "Black Nightshade", a plant that is native of Europe, specifically ancient Britain
Black Nightshade was part of the native flora of the island until agriculture came about. But with Britain mentioned, along with Ryuki's Rock Star attire, he could might as well be more of a hint than we thought.

Still, I can't seem to translate the word on Google, so where did you get the translation?

Translation of that 4chan leak for those who care to read it; apologies if this was
translated already:

Pocket Monster Ken (Sword) and Pocket Monster Tate (Shield). Area is based on London/England.
There will be 120 new Pokemon. Announcement trailer will released on February 12th.

That honestly sounds like the most believable rumor so far. Short, sweet and to the point. Probably still fake, but February sounds closer to what I'd expect anyway. (Especially since Giga Wrecker was just basically "announced.")
Again its for me the most suspicious and least believable leak of them all.
First is that GF doesn't give games japanese titles since gold and silver.
But still i'm team england though, but the japanese and titles makes everything suspicious.

These leaks seem more legit to me than any of the others. Real leaks wouldn't just drop a ton of legitimate info like that. They'd be more scarce, like real leaks in the past have been.
Only legitimate if it's real- personally, I don't buy it because Google translate translated it too cleanly.

Plus if all leaks have to do to sound real now is say two names, give a number of pokemon, a location the region could be based on, and a trailer date... someone's gotta tell the fake leakers they're trying too hard. We could get hundreds of those easily with that level of effort.

I think you're right about the legit leaks being scarce on detail, but it's usually detail on interesting new features, not just generic things like how many pokemon there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom